NFL Baller Tony Steward Pens Emotional Tribute To His Late Fiancee Brittany Burns After She Dies From Cancer! (Video) NFL Baller Tony Steward Pens Emotional Tribute To His Late Fiancee Brittany Burns After She Dies From Cancer! (Video)

RECENT POST

Lupita_Nyong’o-new-broadway-play-eclipsed
Lupita Nyong’o Talks #OscarsSoWhite Controversy And Starring In New Broadway Play “Eclipsed.” (Video)
tony-steward-late-fiance-girlfriend-Brittany-Ann-Steward-pics-photos
taraji-henson-golden-globe
Taraji P. Henson Speaks On Her Head-Spinning Transition From Working Actress to Hollywood Superstar! (Video)
63-year-grandma-bikini-body-Optimized
Inspiring: Ageless Grandmas Show Off Their Jaw-Dropping Bikini Bods! (Video)
kerry-washington-talks-oscars
Kerry Washington Speaks On Oscars Boycott: ‘It’s Giving Us An Opportunity To Talk!'(Video)
tyra-banks-welcome-baby-boy
Congratulations: Tyra Banks And Boyfriend Erik Asla Welcome “Miracle” Baby Boy! (Details)
kloe-kardashian-new-talk-show
Kloe Kardashian Opens Up About Her Marriage To Estranged Hubby Lamar Odom And Why He Cheated The ‘Majority’ of Their Marriage! (Video)
russell-wilson-girlfriend-ciara-pics
Russell Wilson Defends Girlfriend Ciara Over National Anthem Dress Backlash! (Video)
brent-grimes-wife-miko-grimes-pics
Brent Grimes’ Wife Miko Explains Why She Was Arrested At Dolphins Game: ‘My Arrest Was Revenge For #BlackLivesMatter’ Movement!'(Video)
tiny-tameka-cottle-pregnant
Congratulations: Tiny And T.I. Reveal They Are Expecting A Baby In 2016! (Video)
monet-bell-dating-show-black-love
Monet Bell Talks New Dating Show ‘Black Love’ (Video)
braxtons-talk-christmas
The Braxtons Talk Christmas Album, Biopic, Family Success + Perform ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ (Video)
james-harden-takes-kids-christmas-shopping
NBA Star James Harden Takes 20 Single Mothers And Their Kids Christmas Shopping! (Video)
john-legend-chrissy-teigen-having-baby-girl
Congratulations: Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Having a Baby Girl!
tisha-campbell-martin-pics-photos
Tisha Campbell Martin: Will There Ever Be A Martin Show Reunion? (Video0
iman-shumpert-teyanna-taylor-delivers-baby
Proud Dad: NBA Star Iman Shumpert Breaks Into Tears While Talking About How He Helped Deliver His Baby Daughter Junie At Home. [Video]
oprah-behind-the-sdenes-color-purple
Oprah Winfrey Goes Behind The Scenes Of ‘The Color Purple.’ (Video)
demarcus-cousins-suprises-family-new-car
Good News: NBA Star DeMarcus Cousins Surprises A Struggling Family With A New Car For Christmas! (Video)
shaniece-williams-ne-yo-the-wiz-live
Ne-Yo And Shanice Williams Talk Receiving A Critics Choice Nomination For Their Outstanding Performance In “The Wiz Live!” (Video)
kandi-burruss-new-girl-group-glamour
Kandi Burruss Talks Bringing 90’s R&B Back With New Girl Group Called ‘Glamour.’ (Video)
steve-harvey-tastes-pattie-labelles-sweet-potatoe-pie-
Hilarious: Steve Harvey Tastes One of Patti LaBelle’s Sweet Potato Pies! (Video)
will-smith-jada-pinkett-marriage
Will Smith Reveals The Secret To His Nearly 20-Year Marriage With Wife Jada! (Video)
ashanti-new-boyfriend-pics
Ashanti Talks New Boyfriend, Ex-boyfriend Nelly, Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Obama, And More [Video]

ronde-barbers-wife-claudia

Meet Claudia Patron Barber, wife of  NFL star Ronde Barber. The couple married in the spring of 2001. They have two daughters and reside in a 7,100-square-foot house that sits by a lake in Tampa, Florida.
ronde-barber-wife-asian
Claudia, an American of Filipino descent, has worked in marketing and event planning.

barbergroup

Check out the video below of Ronde and wife Claudia attending a charity event hosted by Tijuana Flats in Land’o Lake Florida.

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

14 Responses to “Ronde Barber’s Wife Claudia Patron”

• SimoniaMeChelle says:

I think Tiki did his ex-wife wrong as H#ll, but as long as he is reponsible for the children is all anyone can ask for. He is a talented ball player & I hope to continue to see him playing. Although he has left no room at all for Ronde to screw up with his family…GodBless them.

• Chill says:

I stand by my comments and agree that they have some kind of issue with black women.

And Tracee: you haven’t been thru no more from a black women than we have from black men . . . hell in addition to being cheaters, most of ya’ll leave your kids behind to fend for themselves . . .hell its more than likely that you yourself grew up without you Dad in your life . . .but typical of a black man, you overlook all of your issues and blame everything on the black woman . . who really shoulders the black community alone in most cases. I wonder so you include your black mama/grandmama/aunts/sisters when you talk shit about black women? Let me guess, they are exempt right? GTFOH!

• Romantic sms says:

Hey friend can i publish some part of your post on my little blog of university.I have to publish a good pages out there and i really think your post Fits best into it.I will be happy to provide you an source link as well.I have two blogs one my personal and the other which is my college blog.I will publish some part in the university blog.Hope you do not mind.Greetings

• Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink and bookmark this website? Regards, Reader.

• Chill says:

Ipersonally think that asian women look like big headed adolocent boys, so for a man to be attracted to flat chests, flat asses and no curves just seems gay to me. I’m just saying.

• Amber says:

This comments left above mine are ridiculus. My husband grew up with these men and I’ve meet their wives. Both certainly do not need ‘their mans’ money. Two reasons both have families that have done very well for themselves and these women are weathly without their husbands and two both have earned great educations to support themselves. And if Tiki and Rhonde prefer asian women- who in the world are we to ask why… I mean really.. F J- ‘they are running from themselves”… I’m still scratching my head on that one.. makes no sense!

• denise says:

I feel that these guys that go after asian women will get what they deserve down the line. They have that ugly looking face and weird asian smile and flat bottoms.They will suck whatever to get those black fools money.

• f j says:

WHY? there mother is beautifull she must find some disrespect in her sons choice of mates. they really can do better ,I all for true love ,but I’m willing to bet u that these asian women will take these brothers to the hat rack ,just like sugar shane mosley’s (asian) wife did him this isn’t love they(barber) don’t like how they look ,trust me u can’t run from yourself.

• Both Wives are FUGLY says:

Both wives are ULGY AS HELL- and would be no matter what their ethnicity. The faces are what I am commenting on- just FUGLY!

• williest1 says:

damn whocares and all the other ignance on this website….. QUIT HATIN’!!! LOL seriously, if you want to get an intelligent argument, go back and COUNT the race (there’s that word) of the women these guys are married to; most of them are BLACK WOMEN. Dark, Light, hi-yella….Since when did skin tone matter? I thought Spike Lee handled that back in 1988 with ‘School Daze’ lol…. See, thats the problem with we Black folk – the world keeps on moving and grooving, and we want to stay stuck on BULLSH*T. :-)
    I will say that athletes, famous people, and military people have more of an ‘opportunity’ to meet outside of their cultures, but to just slam someone for their choice of who to fall in love with?? Wow. really? Wow…

• whocares says:

I’m not racist you like who you like, but I find it kind of odd that they both are married to asian women. I don’t have a problem with preference, I prefer 6’5 black about 230. However if I see a hot guy who is white, mixed, etc, I wouldn’t turn away by no means. I like men. All I’m saying is that these men, if you look at the wives and girlfriends of most, about 80% if not more of these black men are married to women outside their race, they are all your typical mixed, light skinned, european, or anything but real black women. I just find it sad, that you look past someone within your own race, and you can’t tell me that they don’t have some type of issue with black women, and how they would look on their arm. It’s oh, let me find the hottest mixed, white or european girl. I just don’t understand. I can bet about 90 percent of these women wouldn’t look twice if they weren’t who they were. I just think its sad and absolutely ridiculous.

• Concerned says:

tracee,
    it’s about freedom of choice. rights given by being an american citizen. if you ask “most” black people about the articles of the constitution, they think you’re alluding to articles of clothing or a foreign food. it’s about freedom to chose anyone you want to spend your life with and feel comfotable inviting them in your home. as advocated by frederick douglas, we assert to the one/tenth of black society/elite-these proud,wealthy, & educated men are “not” going to be with an uneducated black woman on wic, welfare, food stamps, and housing.

• Tracee says:

To Alan;i know first hand what he, myself, and MANY other black males went thru and ARE still going thru with black females.

I guess his brother had the same problem.

• Tracee says:

OMG! it runs in the family.