Google+

Kevin Hart Proposes To Girlfriend Eniko Parrish During Her 30th Birthday Party. [Video] Kevin Hart Proposes To Girlfriend Eniko Parrish During Her 30th Birthday Party. [Video]

Seyi Ajirotutu’s Wife Autumn Pierce Ajirotutu

Seyi Ajirotutu’s Wife Autumn Pierce Ajirotutu Seyi Ajirotutu’s Wife Autumn Pierce Ajirotutu

Congratulations: Tony Parker Marries His Fiancée Axelle Francine After Signing 43 Million Contract Extension! [Details] Congratulations: Tony Parker Marries His Fiancée Axelle Francine After Signing 43 Million Contract Extension! [Details]

Keyshawn Johnson And Fiance Jennifer Conrad Sent Out iPad 4s To Guests As Wedding Invitations! [Photos] Keyshawn Johnson And Fiance Jennifer Conrad Sent Out iPad 4s To Guests As Wedding Invitations! [Photos]

Chris Bosh’s Wife Adrienne Dishes On How They First Met And What It’s Like Being A Real ‘Basketball Wife!’ [Video] Chris Bosh's Wife Adrienne Dishes On How They First Met And What It's Like Being A Real 'Basketball Wife!' [Video]

Watch: Victor Cruz Proposes To His Long Time Girlfriend Elaina Wately [Video]

Watch: Victor Cruz Proposes To His Long Time Girlfriend Elaina Wately [Video] Watch: Victor Cruz Proposes To His Long Time Girlfriend Elaina Wately [Video]

RECENT POST

gabrielle-union-and-dwyane-wade-married-wedding-gown-miami-photos
Congratulations: Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade Officially Tied The Knot In Miami! (Photos)
Essence Atkins: ‘My Husband And I Are Officiating Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Wedding!’ [Video]
taraji-henson-new-movie-no-good-deed
Taraji P. Henson Talks Co-Starrring With Idris Elba In New Film ‘No Good Deed!’ [Video]
tyrese-gibson-daughter-shay-jesse-j-video
Ahhh How Cute: Tyrese Gibson’s Daughter Shay Meets Her Favorite Singer Jesse J! [Video]
j-sun-singer-jesse_powell
This Is For The Ladies: J’SUN Sings “YOU” By Jesse Powell. [Video]
kimberlyelise-vegan-peta
Kimberly Elise Shows Off Her Toned Body And Talks Being A Vegan For 15 Years. [Video]
tamron-hall-makeup-tips
Tamron Hall Shares 5 Makeup Tips For An Glamorous Look! [Video]
savannah-james-baby-shower
LeBron And Savannah James Celebrate Their Daughter Zhuri’s Upcoming Arrival With A BABY Shower In Akron,Ohio! [Photos]
wendy-williams-vegas-comic
Wendy Williams Heading Back to Vegas!!!!
trina-towanda-braxton-wendy_williams
Trina And Towanda Braxton Talks About Braxton Family Values.
shantel-jackson-nelly-dating-relationship
Shantel Jackson Opens Up About Her Relationship With Nelly! [Video]
nick-cannon-mariah-carey-split
Nick Cannon Confirms Separation From Wife Mariah Carey! [Video]
tamron-hall-cries-domestic-violence
Tamron Hall Gets Emotional While Talking About Losing Her Sister To Domestic Violence!
darryl-strawberry-wife-tracy-strawberry-pics
Darryl And Tracy Strawberry Talk New Book ‘The Imperfect Marriage!’ [Video]
Scary Moment: Teens Break In NBA Star Ray Allen’s Miami Mansion While His Wife And Kids Were Sleeping! [Video]
lance-gross-fiance-rebecca-jefferson-pic-1
Lance Gross Opens Up About Engagement To Fiance Rebecca Jefferson And Their Unborn Baby On The Way! [Video]
Kevin-Hart-and-Eniko-Parrish-Proposal-engaged1
ciara-fiance-future-break-up
Did Ciara And Future Really Break Up Over Him Cheating? [Video]
tameka_Raymond_and_Christina_Johnson-hollywood-exes
Tameka Raymond and Christina Johnson Talk Starring In New Reality Show ‘Atlanta Exes.’
Garcelle_Beauvais_Talks_About_2nd_Children's_Book
Garcelle Beauvais Talks Writing Her Second Children’s Boot Titled ‘ “I Am Living In 2 Homes.” [Video]

ronde-barbers-wife-claudia

Meet Claudia Patron Barber, wife of  NFL star Ronde Barber. The couple married in the spring of 2001. They have two daughters and reside in a 7,100-square-foot house that sits by a lake in Tampa, Florida.
ronde-barber-wife-asian
Claudia, an American of Filipino descent, has worked in marketing and event planning.

barbergroup

Check out the video below of Ronde and wife Claudia attending a charity event hosted by Tijuana Flats in Land’o Lake Florida.

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

14 Responses to “Ronde Barber’s Wife Claudia Patron”

• SimoniaMeChelle says:

I think Tiki did his ex-wife wrong as H#ll, but as long as he is reponsible for the children is all anyone can ask for. He is a talented ball player & I hope to continue to see him playing. Although he has left no room at all for Ronde to screw up with his family…GodBless them.

• Chill says:

I stand by my comments and agree that they have some kind of issue with black women.

And Tracee: you haven’t been thru no more from a black women than we have from black men . . . hell in addition to being cheaters, most of ya’ll leave your kids behind to fend for themselves . . .hell its more than likely that you yourself grew up without you Dad in your life . . .but typical of a black man, you overlook all of your issues and blame everything on the black woman . . who really shoulders the black community alone in most cases. I wonder so you include your black mama/grandmama/aunts/sisters when you talk shit about black women? Let me guess, they are exempt right? GTFOH!

• Romantic sms says:

Hey friend can i publish some part of your post on my little blog of university.I have to publish a good pages out there and i really think your post Fits best into it.I will be happy to provide you an source link as well.I have two blogs one my personal and the other which is my college blog.I will publish some part in the university blog.Hope you do not mind.Greetings

• Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink and bookmark this website? Regards, Reader.

• Chill says:

Ipersonally think that asian women look like big headed adolocent boys, so for a man to be attracted to flat chests, flat asses and no curves just seems gay to me. I’m just saying.

• Amber says:

This comments left above mine are ridiculus. My husband grew up with these men and I’ve meet their wives. Both certainly do not need ‘their mans’ money. Two reasons both have families that have done very well for themselves and these women are weathly without their husbands and two both have earned great educations to support themselves. And if Tiki and Rhonde prefer asian women- who in the world are we to ask why… I mean really.. F J- ‘they are running from themselves”… I’m still scratching my head on that one.. makes no sense!

• denise says:

I feel that these guys that go after asian women will get what they deserve down the line. They have that ugly looking face and weird asian smile and flat bottoms.They will suck whatever to get those black fools money.

• f j says:

WHY? there mother is beautifull she must find some disrespect in her sons choice of mates. they really can do better ,I all for true love ,but I’m willing to bet u that these asian women will take these brothers to the hat rack ,just like sugar shane mosley’s (asian) wife did him this isn’t love they(barber) don’t like how they look ,trust me u can’t run from yourself.

• Both Wives are FUGLY says:

Both wives are ULGY AS HELL- and would be no matter what their ethnicity. The faces are what I am commenting on- just FUGLY!

• williest1 says:

damn whocares and all the other ignance on this website….. QUIT HATIN’!!! LOL seriously, if you want to get an intelligent argument, go back and COUNT the race (there’s that word) of the women these guys are married to; most of them are BLACK WOMEN. Dark, Light, hi-yella….Since when did skin tone matter? I thought Spike Lee handled that back in 1988 with ‘School Daze’ lol…. See, thats the problem with we Black folk – the world keeps on moving and grooving, and we want to stay stuck on BULLSH*T. :-)
    I will say that athletes, famous people, and military people have more of an ‘opportunity’ to meet outside of their cultures, but to just slam someone for their choice of who to fall in love with?? Wow. really? Wow…

• whocares says:

I’m not racist you like who you like, but I find it kind of odd that they both are married to asian women. I don’t have a problem with preference, I prefer 6’5 black about 230. However if I see a hot guy who is white, mixed, etc, I wouldn’t turn away by no means. I like men. All I’m saying is that these men, if you look at the wives and girlfriends of most, about 80% if not more of these black men are married to women outside their race, they are all your typical mixed, light skinned, european, or anything but real black women. I just find it sad, that you look past someone within your own race, and you can’t tell me that they don’t have some type of issue with black women, and how they would look on their arm. It’s oh, let me find the hottest mixed, white or european girl. I just don’t understand. I can bet about 90 percent of these women wouldn’t look twice if they weren’t who they were. I just think its sad and absolutely ridiculous.

• Concerned says:

tracee,
    it’s about freedom of choice. rights given by being an american citizen. if you ask “most” black people about the articles of the constitution, they think you’re alluding to articles of clothing or a foreign food. it’s about freedom to chose anyone you want to spend your life with and feel comfotable inviting them in your home. as advocated by frederick douglas, we assert to the one/tenth of black society/elite-these proud,wealthy, & educated men are “not” going to be with an uneducated black woman on wic, welfare, food stamps, and housing.

• Tracee says:

To Alan;i know first hand what he, myself, and MANY other black males went thru and ARE still going thru with black females.

I guess his brother had the same problem.

• Tracee says:

OMG! it runs in the family.