Google+

Kevin Hart Proposes To Girlfriend Eniko Parrish During Her 30th Birthday Party. [Video] Kevin Hart Proposes To Girlfriend Eniko Parrish During Her 30th Birthday Party. [Video]

Seyi Ajirotutu’s Wife Autumn Pierce Ajirotutu

Seyi Ajirotutu’s Wife Autumn Pierce Ajirotutu Seyi Ajirotutu’s Wife Autumn Pierce Ajirotutu

Congratulations: Tony Parker Marries His Fiancée Axelle Francine After Signing 43 Million Contract Extension! [Details] Congratulations: Tony Parker Marries His Fiancée Axelle Francine After Signing 43 Million Contract Extension! [Details]

Keyshawn Johnson And Fiance Jennifer Conrad Sent Out iPad 4s To Guests As Wedding Invitations! [Photos] Keyshawn Johnson And Fiance Jennifer Conrad Sent Out iPad 4s To Guests As Wedding Invitations! [Photos]

Chris Bosh’s Wife Adrienne Dishes On How They First Met And What It’s Like Being A Real ‘Basketball Wife!’ [Video] Chris Bosh's Wife Adrienne Dishes On How They First Met And What It's Like Being A Real 'Basketball Wife!' [Video]

Watch: Victor Cruz Proposes To His Long Time Girlfriend Elaina Wately [Video]

Watch: Victor Cruz Proposes To His Long Time Girlfriend Elaina Wately [Video] Watch: Victor Cruz Proposes To His Long Time Girlfriend Elaina Wately [Video]

RECENT POST

Kevin-Hart-and-Eniko-Parrish-Proposal-engaged1
ciara-fiance-future-break-up
Did Ciara And Future Really Break Up Over Him Cheating? [Video]
tameka_Raymond_and_Christina_Johnson-hollywood-exes
Tameka Raymond and Christina Johnson Talk Starring In New Reality Show ‘Atlanta Exes.’
Garcelle_Beauvais_Talks_About_2nd_Children's_Book
Garcelle Beauvais Talks Writing Her Second Children’s Boot Titled ‘ “I Am Living In 2 Homes.” [Video]
lebron-james-wife-savannah-push-gift
LeBron James Gives Pregnant Wife Savannah A ‘Push Gift’ + Announces Their Unborn Child’s Name! [Details]
tommy-amakers-wife-stephanie-pinder-amaker-pics
Tommy Amaker’s Wife Stephanie Pinder-Amaker
davone-bess-wife-rachel-bess-pics
Davone Bess’ Wife Rachel Mulleitner Bess
orlando-hudson-wife-keisa-carr-hudson-pics1
Orlando Hudson’s Wife Keisa Carr
kim-kardashian-north-west-daughter-video
Kanye West Films Behind-The-Scenes Footage Of His Wife Kim Kardashian And Daughter North West On The Set Of ‘Vogue’ Shoot. [Video]
dorell-wright-marries-girlfriend-mia-lee
Congratulations: Dorell Wright Marries His Longtime Girlfriend Mia Lee! [Photos]
zach-randolph-wife-faune-drake
Congratulations: Zach Randolph Marries Longtime Girlfriend Faune Drake! [Photos]
delonte-west-new-wife-pics
Delonte West Talks Being Diagnosed As Bi-Polar, Fatherhood And Returning Back to The NBA! [Video]
Seyi Ajirotutu’s Wife Autumn Pierce Ajirotutu3
Seyi Ajirotutu’s Wife Autumn Pierce Ajirotutu
black-women-eating-disorders-video
ABC Special Report: Black Women Secretly Struggling With Body Image [Video]
dwyane-wade-gabrielle-union-save-he-date-wedding-invite
Dwyane Wade And Fiance Gabrielle Union Send Out ‘Save The Date Video’ Invite To Their Wedding Guest! [Watch]
tony-parker-wife- Axelle Francine-pics-photos
michael-strahan-nicole-murphy-end-engagement_001
Oh No: Michael Strahan And Nicole Murphy End Their 5 Year Engagement! [Details]
Beyoncé-Lead-Back-Up-Dancer-Ashley-Everett- Divorce Rumors-video
Beyoncé’s Lead Back Up Dancer Ashley Everett Opens Up About Divorce Rumors And What It’s Like Working With Bey! [Video]
keyshia-cole-dating-athlete
Keyshia Cole: ‘I’ll NEVER Date Another Athlete!’
alicia-keys-swizz-beatz-second-child
Congratulations: Alicia Keys And Husband Swizz Beatz Expecting 2nd Baby Together!

the-rock_l

Dwayne-rock-johnson-with-wife-dany-garcia

dwayne-rock-wife-and-kid

Dwayne-johnson-wife-dany-garcia

Rumors are circulating that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and his wife Dany Garcia Johnson are getting back together again. The couple have ben spotted out together at different red carpet events.

Back in 2007, Dwayne announced his separation from his wife of 10 years, but said he had no plans to stop mixing business with marital displeasure.

Dany Garcia is the CEO of the Miami-based wealth management firm JDM Partners. They both have one child together, five-year-old daughter Simone Alexander, who was born on Aug. 14, 2001. They married in 1997 after seventeen years of dating; they first met as students at the University of Miami.

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

21 Responses to “Back Together?? Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s Wife Dany Garcia”

• Debbie says:

I’m a big fan of the rock I think he is the hotes man there every Time one of his movies are on I’m watching it no matter how many times I saw it. I’m glad him and his wife are together again and they have a beautiful daughter. She looks like her daddy.

• SoulJaTzun says:

I started out looking for the new movie I heard rumor of…SHAZAM! I think Dwayne would do the part perfectly! Then I saw the tatoos…beautiful! So it brought me to, “this man has to be married!” I can not believe it! DIVORCED? What in the world? This is such a cruel world the whole idea of this…man what is the world coming too? 17 years of dating? Who even does that? Then get married for a decade and divorce, I am really shocked! I wish I was the one…

• dannythedog says:

dwayne ‘the rock’ johnson has always been my hero—i could go into how he inspires me to achieve greatness—love u my nigga—no homo…peace

• genning says:

dont let the outsiders ruin your marriage stay away from that mess and love and cherish your family always. people love to see you fail but you know what they need to get a life.

• mimi says:

is something wrong with my math?when was this article written? the daughter was born in 2001 but only 5.. not sure either way i hope they can work things out even if they don’t they should keep it civil i’m sure a child would rather have happy parents seperate than a house of disorder and yelling.

• Amanda says:

As a young lady, this website is pathetic.. These men and women are pathetic. In my opinion, I would never date an athlete, movie star, singer, no one in the entertainment business. My ancestors fought for this crap, for mostly black people to act so ignorant on television, relationships, and society. These woman who are not of color would never have dated any of these ‘black-dudes’, if they were a typical broke-nigger.. Yeah I said it ‘nigger’, because as ignorant and blind as these entertainers are, they get exactly what they deserver.. Most of these ‘high-class woman, who are non-colored’, come from money. The chicks are ‘white-professional gold-diggers’. However, because of their slave-mentality, still trying to be ‘the white man’s puppet’, they have to have the same as the ‘white-man’, to feel equal. You ignorant slave-mentality is a dishonor to our ancestors, and younger generation. Black people such as ‘Micheal Jordan’ , is a dishonor to our culture.. As far I am concern majority of ‘black entertainers’, have no roots connect to society.. So, congratulation, you finally achieved the ‘American Dream’ your ‘white house, fences, car, and spouse.’

• onica says:

I’ve been one of The Rock’s biggest fans (still am)since I was a child and I would really like to see him get back together with his wife.You were married for so long what could be so bad as to cause a divorce.

• melissa says:

how could she ever find ne one else that can compare to the Rock?? good luck! he’s every womens dream!!!

• Rocafella says:

This is a man of character!

• Sapphyre says:

Thanks for the info Toni. I didn’t know about Duane’s wife’s heritage. She is a sistah too.

• toni says:

I am happy he came to his senses. He needs to be with Danny. She is a thickums and their cute little girl looks more ethnic than her parents. Maybe because Danny has black cuban and Rock is black polynesian-island. Stay with your family…Rock. He so fine!

• lala says:

I hope they get back together, wish that every marriage works out and they will be together until the day they die (till death do us part)remember those words you vowed to one another in front of God and your family and friends… hope it works out for the best… wish them happiness and joy

• DeltaStar says:

anen87 I don’t think she looks like Obama’s daughter I wouldn’t go that far, wheel it in just a little!

• Bunny says:

“They married in 1997 after seventeen years of dating; they first met as students at the University of Miami.”

If they dated for 17 years, they have been dating since he was 8 years old…typo much?

• Mrs. D says:

I’m THRILLED if this is true! I’d love to see the Rock and his ex-wife back together.

• 123 says:

omggg Dwayne and his wife look soo cute together:)

• sheaniqua says:

awe such a cute and amazing family i love the family i wish i was mixed and had long nice hair and skin <3<3

• anen87 says:

His daughter looks a lot like Obama’s daughter.
    both are pretty

• GC says:

Try and make the marriage work. You have such a beautiful daughter, and I know she would love to see her mommy and daddy together and happy. Just pray and make it work. It’s not that hard. Stay away from the ‘haters’.

• layy says:

DA rock yur baby girl is so pretty.!!*
    and thats very nice yuh and yur wife got back together because yuh need both parnets in these children life today..but keep up the good work

• jazmin says:

wow da rocks daughter is soooooooooooooooo
    cute!!!