Google+

DeShawn Stevenson Pops The Big Question To Girlfriend Jessica Marie! [Photos]

DeShawn Stevenson Pops The Big Question To Girlfriend Jessica Marie! [Photos] DeShawn Stevenson Pops The Big Question To Girlfriend Jessica Marie! [Photos]

Tony Allen’s Wife Desiree Rodriguez

Tony Allen’s Wife Desiree Rodriguez Tony Allen's Wife Desiree Rodriguez

Seneca Wallace’s Wife Abbie Larson Wallace

Seneca Wallace’s Wife Abbie Larson Wallace Seneca Wallace's Wife Abbie Larson Wallace

True Love: Couple Gets Married In The Food Court At The Mall! [Video]

True Love: Couple Gets Married In The Food Court At The Mall! [Video] True Love: Couple Gets Married In The Food Court At The Mall! [Video]

Tracey Edmonds And Deion Sanders Open Up About Their Personal Life, Relationship And When They First Met! [Video] Tracey Edmonds And Deion Sanders Open Up About Their Personal Life, Relationship And When They First Met! [Video]

C.J. McCollum’s Girlfriend Elise Esposito

C.J. McCollum’s Girlfriend Elise Esposito C.J. McCollum's Girlfriend Elise Esposito

RECENT POST

pharrell-crying-oprah-video
Pharrell Williams Gets Emotional While Watching People’s Reaction To His Hit Song “Happy.” [Video]
kim-elba-husband-andrew-friar-ii
Idris Elba’s Ex-Wife Kim Elba Speaks Out About Her New Life And Marriage!
anthony-mackie-girlfriend-wife-Sheletta_Chapital1
Time To Put A Ring On It : Anthony Mackie Reveals He Has Been With His Long Time Girlfriend Sheletta Chapital Since He Was 7-Year-Old! [Video]
Drake-meets-Kennedy-Brown-brain-cancer-patient
Rapper Drake Makes Young Brain Cancer Patient’s Dream Come True By Making A Surprise Visit To Meet Her. [Video]
Alexsandra_Wright-mother-Beyonce-half-brother
Beyonce’s Half-Brother’s Mother Alexsandra Wright Says She’s Not Expecting ‘Bey’ To Take Care Of Him Despite What People Are Saying!
colin-kaepernick-pics-Optimized
NFL Star Colin Kaepernick Speaks Out About Sexual Assault Allegations Made By A Miami Woman! [Video]
jamie-fox-daughter-pic
Jamie Foxx Talks People Mistaking His 20-Year-Old Daughter Corinne For His Girlfriend At Red Carpet Events! [Video]
pharrell-williams-talks-happy-song
Pharrell Williams Talks Writing 9 Versions of His Hit Song ‘Happy’ Before It Was Finished + Performs It On GMA! [Video]
husband-hates-wife-natural-hair-steve-harvey-video
Husband Says He Loves His Wife, But Hates Her Natural Hair! [Video]
big-sean-calls-off-engagement-fiance-naya-rivera
Rapper Big Sean Calls Off Engagement To Fiance Naya Rivera After She Accused Him Of Stealing Her Rolex? [Video]
brittany-daniel-boyfriend-keenan-ivory-wayans-photo
Brittney Daniels Talks Dating Keenan Ivory Wayans And Gets Emotional While Discussing Her Personal Battle With Cancer! [Video]
hally-berry-pics-photos
Halle Berry Talks Battling The Paparazzi, New Upcoming ‘X-Men’ Movie And More. [Video]
tasha-smith-interview-arsenio-hall-show
Tasha Smith Talks Starting Her Career Off As A Stand Up Comedian, Being Roomates With Eddie Griffin And More! [Video]
jason-and-brandi-maxielle-video-interview
NBA Star Jason Maxiell And Wife Brandi Talk About Her Battle With Cancer And Address Rumors He Cheated On Her! [Video]
son-sings-to-mother-wedding-video
Touching: Son Sings To His Mother While Walking Her Down The Isle At Wedding! [Video]
evelyn-lozada-fiance-carl-crawford-video
Date Night: Evelyn Lozada And Fiance Carl Crawford Spotted Leaving Mastro’s In Beverly Hills! [Video]
cookie-johnson-jean-line-video
Magic Johnson’s Wife Cookie: ‘My Denim Jean Line Is So Amazing!’ [Video]
brittany-daniel-talks-battle-wth-cancer
Brittany Daniel Talks Returning To BET’s ‘The Game’ After Battle With Cancer! [Video]
amani-terrell-flaunts-bikini-hollywood-blvd
Self Love: Plus-Sized Woman Strips Down To Bikini And Flaunts Her Curves Down Hollywood Blvd To Promote Self Confidence. [Video]
tyrese-self-confidence-daughter-video
Ahh How Cute: Tyrese Gives His Daughter A Valuable Lesson In Self-Confidence! [Video]

the-rock_l

Dwayne-rock-johnson-with-wife-dany-garcia

dwayne-rock-wife-and-kid

Dwayne-johnson-wife-dany-garcia

Rumors are circulating that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and his wife Dany Garcia Johnson are getting back together again. The couple have ben spotted out together at different red carpet events.

Back in 2007, Dwayne announced his separation from his wife of 10 years, but said he had no plans to stop mixing business with marital displeasure.

Dany Garcia is the CEO of the Miami-based wealth management firm JDM Partners. They both have one child together, five-year-old daughter Simone Alexander, who was born on Aug. 14, 2001. They married in 1997 after seventeen years of dating; they first met as students at the University of Miami.

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

21 Responses to “Back Together?? Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s Wife Dany Garcia”

• Debbie says:

I’m a big fan of the rock I think he is the hotes man there every Time one of his movies are on I’m watching it no matter how many times I saw it. I’m glad him and his wife are together again and they have a beautiful daughter. She looks like her daddy.

• SoulJaTzun says:

I started out looking for the new movie I heard rumor of…SHAZAM! I think Dwayne would do the part perfectly! Then I saw the tatoos…beautiful! So it brought me to, “this man has to be married!” I can not believe it! DIVORCED? What in the world? This is such a cruel world the whole idea of this…man what is the world coming too? 17 years of dating? Who even does that? Then get married for a decade and divorce, I am really shocked! I wish I was the one…

• dannythedog says:

dwayne ‘the rock’ johnson has always been my hero—i could go into how he inspires me to achieve greatness—love u my nigga—no homo…peace

• genning says:

dont let the outsiders ruin your marriage stay away from that mess and love and cherish your family always. people love to see you fail but you know what they need to get a life.

• mimi says:

is something wrong with my math?when was this article written? the daughter was born in 2001 but only 5.. not sure either way i hope they can work things out even if they don’t they should keep it civil i’m sure a child would rather have happy parents seperate than a house of disorder and yelling.

• Amanda says:

As a young lady, this website is pathetic.. These men and women are pathetic. In my opinion, I would never date an athlete, movie star, singer, no one in the entertainment business. My ancestors fought for this crap, for mostly black people to act so ignorant on television, relationships, and society. These woman who are not of color would never have dated any of these ‘black-dudes’, if they were a typical broke-nigger.. Yeah I said it ‘nigger’, because as ignorant and blind as these entertainers are, they get exactly what they deserver.. Most of these ‘high-class woman, who are non-colored’, come from money. The chicks are ‘white-professional gold-diggers’. However, because of their slave-mentality, still trying to be ‘the white man’s puppet’, they have to have the same as the ‘white-man’, to feel equal. You ignorant slave-mentality is a dishonor to our ancestors, and younger generation. Black people such as ‘Micheal Jordan’ , is a dishonor to our culture.. As far I am concern majority of ‘black entertainers’, have no roots connect to society.. So, congratulation, you finally achieved the ‘American Dream’ your ‘white house, fences, car, and spouse.’

• onica says:

I’ve been one of The Rock’s biggest fans (still am)since I was a child and I would really like to see him get back together with his wife.You were married for so long what could be so bad as to cause a divorce.

• melissa says:

how could she ever find ne one else that can compare to the Rock?? good luck! he’s every womens dream!!!

• Rocafella says:

This is a man of character!

• Sapphyre says:

Thanks for the info Toni. I didn’t know about Duane’s wife’s heritage. She is a sistah too.

• toni says:

I am happy he came to his senses. He needs to be with Danny. She is a thickums and their cute little girl looks more ethnic than her parents. Maybe because Danny has black cuban and Rock is black polynesian-island. Stay with your family…Rock. He so fine!

• lala says:

I hope they get back together, wish that every marriage works out and they will be together until the day they die (till death do us part)remember those words you vowed to one another in front of God and your family and friends… hope it works out for the best… wish them happiness and joy

• DeltaStar says:

anen87 I don’t think she looks like Obama’s daughter I wouldn’t go that far, wheel it in just a little!

• Bunny says:

“They married in 1997 after seventeen years of dating; they first met as students at the University of Miami.”

If they dated for 17 years, they have been dating since he was 8 years old…typo much?

• Mrs. D says:

I’m THRILLED if this is true! I’d love to see the Rock and his ex-wife back together.

• 123 says:

omggg Dwayne and his wife look soo cute together:)

• sheaniqua says:

awe such a cute and amazing family i love the family i wish i was mixed and had long nice hair and skin <3<3

• anen87 says:

His daughter looks a lot like Obama’s daughter.
    both are pretty

• GC says:

Try and make the marriage work. You have such a beautiful daughter, and I know she would love to see her mommy and daddy together and happy. Just pray and make it work. It’s not that hard. Stay away from the ‘haters’.

• layy says:

DA rock yur baby girl is so pretty.!!*
    and thats very nice yuh and yur wife got back together because yuh need both parnets in these children life today..but keep up the good work

• jazmin says:

wow da rocks daughter is soooooooooooooooo
    cute!!!