Google+

William Levy’s Girlfriend Elizabeth Gutiérrez

William Levy’s Girlfriend Elizabeth Gutiérrez William Levy's Girlfriend Elizabeth Gutiérrez

RECENT POST

NBA-Star-Matt-Barnes-And-His-Wife-Gloria-Govan-Separated-Headed-For-Divorce-pics
NBA Star Matt Barnes & Wife Gloria Govan Separated, Headed For Divorce! [Video]
The-Inside-Of-Jennifer-Lopez-New-$22-Million-NYC-Apartment-pic
Check Out The Inside Of Jennifer Lopez’s New $22 Million NYC Apartment! (Video)
savannah-james-gave-birth
LeBron James’ Wife Savannah Gives Birth To Couple’s Third Child! (Details)
usher-girlfriend-grace-miguel-pics
Usher Opens Up About His Love For Girlfriend Grace Miguel, New Album And More! (Video)
macy-gray-talks-drug-use-fame-video
Singer Macy Gray Explains How Fame Changed Her Life: ‘I Had To Stop Being An Idiot And Using Drugs!’ (Video)
wanda-sykes-interview-the-talk
Wanda Sykes Clowns On Paula Dean, Talks Beyonce And Jay Z, Michelle Obama And More. (Video)
Bride’s-Last-Dance-With-Her-Dying-Father
Heartfelt: Bride’s Last Dance With Her Dying Father Will Move You To Tears [Video]
Tiny-Admits-To-Surgical-Eye-Procedure-I-Permanently-Change-My-Eye-Color-pics
Tiny Admits To Surgical Eye Procedure: “I Permanently Changed My Eye Color!” (Details)
Aretha-Franklin-Talks-About-Her-New-Album-‘The-Great-Diva-Classics’
Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Talks About Her New Album ‘The Great Diva Classics!’ [Video]
jurnee_Smollett-Bell-husband-joshua-bell-pics-Optimized
Actress Jurnee Smollett-Bell And Husband Josiah Celebrate Their 4 Year Wedding Anniversary! (Photos)
Ex-NFL-Baller-Hank-Baskett-Contacts-FBI-Claiming-Transsexual-Model-Tried-To-Extort-Him
Ex-NFL Baller Hank Baskett Contacts FBI Claiming Transsexual Model Tried To Extort Him! (Details)
william-levy-kids-children-pics
William Levy’s Girlfriend Elizabeth Gutiérrez
beyonce-photo-yosra-el-essawy-dies-from-cancer
R.I.P: Beyonce’s Tour Photographer Dies Of Cancer! (Video)
Boyz-II-Men-Perform-A-New-Song
Watch: Boyz II Men Performs A Song From Their New Album “Collide” [Video]
kim-kardashian-baby-north-pics_001
Kim Kardashian Says She Wants Baby North To Earn Her Own Money When She Gets Older! (Video)
Fergie-Talks-About-Her-Son-And-Shows-Off-Her-Miami-Dolphins-Pride
Singer Fergie Opens Up About Her Son ‘Axl’ And Being Part-Owner Of The NFL’s Miami Dolphins! [Video]
Fun-Facts-About-True-Blood-Actress-Jurnee-Smollett-Bell
Actress Jurnee Smollett-Bell Talks Co-starring In The Tony-Nominated Stage Production ‘The Trip To Bountiful.’[Video]
Michelle-Williams-Talks-About-New-Album-Journey-To-Freedom
Michelle Williams Talks New Album: ‘My CD Is For Everyone Who Desires To Be Free’ [Video]
marriage-proposal-took-17-years-video
Watch: Surprise Marriage Proposal That Took 17 Months To Organize! (Video)
Venus-&-Serena-Williams-Reveal-Details-Of-Tennis-Arena-pics
Giving Back: Tennis Pros Venus & Serena Williams Announce “The Venus And Serena Williams Tennis Arena!” (Detials)

the-rock_l

Dwayne-rock-johnson-with-wife-dany-garcia

dwayne-rock-wife-and-kid

Dwayne-johnson-wife-dany-garcia

Rumors are circulating that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and his wife Dany Garcia Johnson are getting back together again. The couple have ben spotted out together at different red carpet events.

Back in 2007, Dwayne announced his separation from his wife of 10 years, but said he had no plans to stop mixing business with marital displeasure.

Dany Garcia is the CEO of the Miami-based wealth management firm JDM Partners. They both have one child together, five-year-old daughter Simone Alexander, who was born on Aug. 14, 2001. They married in 1997 after seventeen years of dating; they first met as students at the University of Miami.

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

21 Responses to “Back Together?? Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s Wife Dany Garcia”

• Debbie says:

I’m a big fan of the rock I think he is the hotes man there every Time one of his movies are on I’m watching it no matter how many times I saw it. I’m glad him and his wife are together again and they have a beautiful daughter. She looks like her daddy.

• SoulJaTzun says:

I started out looking for the new movie I heard rumor of…SHAZAM! I think Dwayne would do the part perfectly! Then I saw the tatoos…beautiful! So it brought me to, “this man has to be married!” I can not believe it! DIVORCED? What in the world? This is such a cruel world the whole idea of this…man what is the world coming too? 17 years of dating? Who even does that? Then get married for a decade and divorce, I am really shocked! I wish I was the one…

• dannythedog says:

dwayne ‘the rock’ johnson has always been my hero—i could go into how he inspires me to achieve greatness—love u my nigga—no homo…peace

• genning says:

dont let the outsiders ruin your marriage stay away from that mess and love and cherish your family always. people love to see you fail but you know what they need to get a life.

• mimi says:

is something wrong with my math?when was this article written? the daughter was born in 2001 but only 5.. not sure either way i hope they can work things out even if they don’t they should keep it civil i’m sure a child would rather have happy parents seperate than a house of disorder and yelling.

• Amanda says:

As a young lady, this website is pathetic.. These men and women are pathetic. In my opinion, I would never date an athlete, movie star, singer, no one in the entertainment business. My ancestors fought for this crap, for mostly black people to act so ignorant on television, relationships, and society. These woman who are not of color would never have dated any of these ‘black-dudes’, if they were a typical broke-nigger.. Yeah I said it ‘nigger’, because as ignorant and blind as these entertainers are, they get exactly what they deserver.. Most of these ‘high-class woman, who are non-colored’, come from money. The chicks are ‘white-professional gold-diggers’. However, because of their slave-mentality, still trying to be ‘the white man’s puppet’, they have to have the same as the ‘white-man’, to feel equal. You ignorant slave-mentality is a dishonor to our ancestors, and younger generation. Black people such as ‘Micheal Jordan’ , is a dishonor to our culture.. As far I am concern majority of ‘black entertainers’, have no roots connect to society.. So, congratulation, you finally achieved the ‘American Dream’ your ‘white house, fences, car, and spouse.’

• onica says:

I’ve been one of The Rock’s biggest fans (still am)since I was a child and I would really like to see him get back together with his wife.You were married for so long what could be so bad as to cause a divorce.

• melissa says:

how could she ever find ne one else that can compare to the Rock?? good luck! he’s every womens dream!!!

• Rocafella says:

This is a man of character!

• Sapphyre says:

Thanks for the info Toni. I didn’t know about Duane’s wife’s heritage. She is a sistah too.

• toni says:

I am happy he came to his senses. He needs to be with Danny. She is a thickums and their cute little girl looks more ethnic than her parents. Maybe because Danny has black cuban and Rock is black polynesian-island. Stay with your family…Rock. He so fine!

• lala says:

I hope they get back together, wish that every marriage works out and they will be together until the day they die (till death do us part)remember those words you vowed to one another in front of God and your family and friends… hope it works out for the best… wish them happiness and joy

• DeltaStar says:

anen87 I don’t think she looks like Obama’s daughter I wouldn’t go that far, wheel it in just a little!

• Bunny says:

“They married in 1997 after seventeen years of dating; they first met as students at the University of Miami.”

If they dated for 17 years, they have been dating since he was 8 years old…typo much?

• Mrs. D says:

I’m THRILLED if this is true! I’d love to see the Rock and his ex-wife back together.

• 123 says:

omggg Dwayne and his wife look soo cute together:)

• sheaniqua says:

awe such a cute and amazing family i love the family i wish i was mixed and had long nice hair and skin <3<3

• anen87 says:

His daughter looks a lot like Obama’s daughter.
    both are pretty

• GC says:

Try and make the marriage work. You have such a beautiful daughter, and I know she would love to see her mommy and daddy together and happy. Just pray and make it work. It’s not that hard. Stay away from the ‘haters’.

• layy says:

DA rock yur baby girl is so pretty.!!*
    and thats very nice yuh and yur wife got back together because yuh need both parnets in these children life today..but keep up the good work

• jazmin says:

wow da rocks daughter is soooooooooooooooo
    cute!!!