Darrin Dewitt Henson’s Ex-Wife Rachelle Henson (Photos)

Darrin Dewitt Henson’s Ex-Wife Rachelle Henson (Photos) Darrin Dewitt Henson's Ex-Wife Rachelle Henson (Photos)

RECENT POST

steve-harvey-wife-marjorie-pic
Marjorie Harvey Loves Steve, But…….(Video)
ice-t-coco-marriage-tips
Judge Mathis’ Gives Marriage Tips To Ice T & Coco. (Video)
black-women-wine-train-kicked-off
#Trending News: The Women Who Were Kicked Off The Wine Train For Allegedly Being To Loud Speak Out About The Incident! (Video)
lala-anthony-shuts-down-cheating-rumors-video
LaLa Anthony Shuts Down Carmelo Anthony Cheating Rumors! (Video)
shane-mosley-girlfriend-Trista_Pisani-pics-photos
Shane Mosley Talks Wanting To ‘Beat Down’ Ricardo Mayorga After He Slapped His Girlfriend’s Butt! (Video)
russell-wilson-girlfriend-ciara
Ciara Opens Up About Being Celibate With Boyfriend Russell Wilson And Relationship With Her Son’s Father Future. (Video)
terrence-howard-wins-divorce-against-ex-wife
Terrence Howard Wins Ruling In Divorce Settlement Against His Ex-Wife Michelle Ghent! (Video)
Pregnant-Woman-Dances-ease-Labor-Pains-video
Watch: Pregnant Woman Dances To ‘Tootsie Roll’ To Ease Her Labor Pains! (Video)
kendra-wilkinson-hank-baskett-married
Kendra Wilkinson Talks Forgiving Husband Hank Baskett For Infidelity And New Season Of ‘Kendra On Top.’ (Video)
ice-rosie-perez-bye-felicia-term
Who Knew? Ice Cube And Rosie Perez Reveal Where The Popular Phrase “Bye Felicia” Came From! (Video)
marissa-moore-talks-fixing-sugar-fix
Health News: How To Fix Your Need For A Sugar-Fix? (Video)
regina-king-emmy-nomination
Regina King Dishes On Her Emmy Nomination For ‘American Crime.’ (Video)
Gabourey_Sidibe_Twerking-video
Having Fun: Gabourey Sidibe Twerks For ‘Empire’ Co-Star Jussie Smollett! (Video)
Darrin-Dewitt-Henson-bio-wiki
Darrin Dewitt Henson’s Ex-Wife Rachelle Henson (Photos)
gina-torres-fifth-season-suits-video
Gina Torres Talks Fifth Season Starring On The Hit TV Drama ‘Suits.’ (Video)
porsha-williams-waist-training-video
Porsha Williams Shares Some Waist Training Tips! (Video)
janelle-monae-interview-pics-bio-wiki
Janelle Monáe Talks Wondaland Album, Secret Tour, Diddy’’s Support And Much More. (Video)
coco-proves-butt-real
Ice T And Coco Hire A Doctor To Prove Her Booty Is Real With A Butt Examination. (Video)
morgan-freeman-granddaughtet-killed
R.I.P – Morgan Freeman’s Granddaughter Stabbed to Death By Boyfriend! (Details)
wendy-williams-ariana-grande-
Really?? Ariana Grande’s Fans Demand Via Twitter That The Wendy Williams Show Be Canceled For Her Comments! (Video)

-martin-wife-heather-martin

heather-martin-and kenyon martin

There is alot controversy and accusations regarding Kenyon and his estranged wife Heather.  Word is, Heather was married with three kids before meeting Kenyon and left those three kids, to marry Kenyon and have three more kids.

kenyon-martin playing ball
Here’s Trina posing with boyfriend K-mart (Kenyon Martin) of the Denver Nuggets. Trina wasted no time scooping Kenyon up late last year while he was married to wife Heather.

kenyon-martin-trina-wifetrina-kenyon-martinkenyon and trina

The couple currently lives together in Denver, along with Kenyon’s mother. Kenyon is a father of three children, two sons, Kenyon Jr. and Kamron and a daughter, Cierra Reign. Martin has also been involved in philanthropic activities like donating US $1,000 for each point and blocks in two of his games for the Asian Tsunami relief efforts, buys home game tickets for less financially fortunate fans.

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

10 Responses to “NBA: Kenyon Martin’s Estranged Wife Heather Martin & New Girlfriend Rapper Trina”

• ryan says:

who leaves their kids for a man?! trina badd and look better then all dem hoes…even though i dnt think it will last long b/c dat dude probably wit her just 2 get noticed but whatever

• webreader says:

Trina always look great!

• charita washington says:

Heather was my best friend in jr high and high school I’m dissapointed to hear all of this but no matter what i still love her

• Britt says:

He looks way better with trina omg he looks fine in her pics… in the pics with his future ex he looks ok but he looks happy with the baddest b trina

• Demauri says:

I jus gotta say trina iz a slut she fuck any body um suprised da bitch aint got ads or sumin if i was his wife i woulda beat the shit outa ha………….real talk

• yomara says:

FIRST OF ALL WRONG IS WRONG THE EX WIFE IS WRONG FOR LEAVING HER CHILDREN AND KENYON IS WRONG FOR LEAVING THE EX WIFE FOR TRINA…TRINA MADE A MISTAKE SHE COMES AFTER ALL THREE OF HIS KIDS AND WHAT ABOUT DRAMA IM NOT SAYING THAT SHE CANT TAKE IT BUT WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO COME IN ON SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT A HOT MESS TRINA IS A HOT MESS AND BEEN ONE BUT AFTER WAYNE I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA CHOOSE WISELY I GUESS NOT SHE HAS GOTTEN HERSELF INTO A MAZE KIDS EX WIFE MOMA DADDY OHH GURL GO SIT DOWN AND FIND A MAN WITH NO BABY MOMA!!!

• Dd says:

i agree look at trina and look at his wife trina wins…. shes the baddest bitch, her weave is even top notch, but anywho that other girl she needs to stop girl get your own money aint nothin worse then a gold diggin hoe and then you had three kids already, girl you need help and like the first lady said i hope you are reading this….. you go trina i love ya girl no homo

• terrica says:

omg i think he should stay with my girl trina to because that tramp just was using him and if he dont stay with trina she dont are cuz she raw like that my girl is independent hell she dont need that shit on her back str8t up…………

• Rochelle says:

I just have a quick opinion about what I just read!!!

I am not into alot of sports and all…but, I can’t help but see Trina(with her beautiful self!)and her B-Ball man, all over internet and in magazines. HOWEVER! I did not know that Mr. Man was MARRIED!! until just now reading this article. I would normally have some empathy for a woman that is losing or lost her husband to another woman, but when I read that this money hungry ass woman, left the 3 children she had before meeting her husband, then to have the nerve to bring 3 of his kids into this world… solely for status,money,and stability!! I know what kind of woman she is!!! Uh huh, I know your type sweetie, and I hope that your ass is reading this!!!!YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!
    And now that I know what kind of trick you are….
    I HOPE HE STAYS WITH LOVELY TRINA!! She has her own money!!! Mrs. X try getting a job or career(legal career!!)

Signed, R.