steve-mcnair-wife-mechelle-cartwright-mcnair

RECENT POST

grace-gealey-tai-byers-engaged
‘Empire’ Stars Grace Gealey and Trai Byers Get Engaged, Set to Tie the Knot! (Details)
brandy-sings-on-subway-video
Brandy Norwood: Doing ‘Chicago’ On Broadway Has Changed My Life! (Video)
jill-scott-performs-on-the-view
Watch: Jill Scott Performs ‘Fools Gold’ On ‘The View’ (Video)
jennifer-hudson-talks-broadway-debut-color-purple
Jennifer Hudson Talks Being Nervous For Her Broadway Debut In ‘The Color Purple!’ (Video)
olu-evans
Misty Copeland Opens Up About Her Boyfriend Olu Evans And Starring In Broadway’s ‘On the Town’ At The Lyric Theatre. (Video)
derek-luke-wife
Derek Luke Addresses Haters Who Are Mad He Married A Non-Black Woman: “My Wife May Not Be Black, But She Is Mine!” (Details)
bobbi-kristina-brown-dead-age-22
R.I.P – Bobbi Kristina Passes Away At 22!
nicki-minaj-talks-mtv-vma-taylor-swift-video
Nicki Minaj Addresses Her Twitter Exchange With Taylor Swift Over MTV’s Video Music Awards! (Video)
raven-symone-nicki-minaj-taylor-swift-twitter
Raven-Symone Weighs In On The Nicki Minaj & Taylor Swift Twitter Exchange Over MTV VMA!
Oh No: Kelly Price And Husband Jeffrey Rolle Getting Divorced After 23 Years! (Details)
evelyn-lozada-marrying-carl-crawford
Evelyn Lozada: ‘I Keep My Relationship With My Fiance Carl Crawford Very Private’ (Video)
empire-season-2-trailer-video
Sneak Peek: ‘Empire’ Season 2 Trailer – New Money, New Power, New Empire (Video)
kandi_-burruss-todd-atl-housewivess
Congratulations: Kandi Burruss And Husband Todd Tucker Are Expecting Their First Child Together! (Details)
judge-llynn-toler-marriage-advice
Judge Lynn Toler Gives Marriage Advice To Boris And Nicole! (Video)
brandy-performing-broadway-video
Brandy Norwood Talks Performing On Broadway As Roxie Hart in “Chicago.” (Video)
hank-baskett-explains-transgender-model-fling-kendra-video
Hank Baskett Gets Emotional While Explaining To Wife Kendra What Really Happened With The Transgender Model (Video)
groomsman-backflips-into-bridesmaid-video
Doing Too Much: Groomsman Backflips During Reception Entrance And Knocks Out Bridesmaid! (Video)
STEVE-HARVEY-DATING-DAUGHTERS
Steve Harvey Lays Down The Rules For Dating His Daughters! (VIDEO)
boris-kodjoe-wife-nicole-ari-parker-pics1
Boris Kodjoe And Wife Nicole Ari Parker Dish On How They First Met And Fell In Love. (Video)
ciara-pics-photos-bio-
Ciara On Ex-Fiance – Rapper Future: “He’s Dishonest And Ignorant!” (Video)

12 Responses to “steve-mcnair-wife-mechelle-cartwright-mcnair”

• Hello Ladies: May These souls rest in peace. Ladies, I am publisher who are looking for inspirational stories of from women who have tried to be the perfect home maker and their husbands or man have cheated. As we do not know the details of this story, my heart goes out to his wife, boys and family. Women we need to unite and stick together and not be enablers to friends who detroy families. If you ever have been the other woman and want to be forgiven or have asked God to forgive you I am interested in your story too. Again, may God Bless everyone who have been impacted by this tragedy.

• citygirl30 says:

SO HE ALLOWS THE DEVIL TO COME IN.THE DEVIL CAN’T DO ANYTHING UNLESS THE LORD ALLOWS HIM TO.

• citygirl30 says:

JUST WANT TO SAY GOD DON’T LIKE UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Queen says:

I don’t care of you are Black Hispanic white ir whatever,men cheat in general I feel deeply sorry for Mechelle but I know she must of suspected something was going on,belive me I would NOT let my husband stay in anither place when i’m only 12 miles away? c’mon get real

Now all athlete’s rapper’s movie star’s when they get rich they want what they could never have.Do you think if Mcnair was a sales person at a store that girl would of went out with him?

And the lady’s (the wives) they know when they marry this celeb’s what they have coming.

• D STARR says:

To mechelle this is a time for remembering what your husband sad and did that made you happy and all the times you spent with him. i am praying for you and his sons that the LORD will comfort you and give you peace in your heart during this time of sorrow. i would like to say now that i do not know what this has to do with race, he was a man who cheated no matter her or his race it was wrong.

• tteral says:

my my my–

God bless you my sista

• Monet says:

To Mechelle and four sons, my heart goes out to you. To lose a husband and a father in such a manner is world shattering. May the the blessings of the Lord comfort you. May the goodness in your heart forgive with time.

God Bless,
    Monet

• susan says:

Steve McNair seemed like one of the good guys. Very depressing news to hear the last legacy he’s leaving his poor wife and kids to live through.
    I don’t believe he got what he deserved (cheaters = murdered) but I do believe he was playing w/ fire and got burned.

As far as race goes, I don’t see much ado about that – but I will say from what I can see Meshelle is beautiful. This little 20 year old skank isn’t even qualify as cute…wtf??

Sad, sad, sad for his family to bear his shame.

• Tarnisha H says:

Jesus, Jesus! This is so sad.
    Mechelle I will be praying for you Please allow the good of your husband to out way the bad.And know that there is always sunshine after the rain.
    Tarnisha H,
    Cleveland Oh.

• DEE says:

It is awful what Steve McNair did to his family with his selfishness. He had a beautiful family, and he put it all at risk for a 20 year old waitrss. WTF? He did not recognize what he had at home, what he built for 12 years.

• C.Carter says:

I agree with A. Jones of Buffalo, NY yes all of us sistas got Mechelle back..To all of our brothers, there is not no other race of women who will stand by you all like a real black women will. Yes y’all get those high dollars and then you all act like a black women is not good enough for you. All I can say to that you better not ever go broken or get a life illness cause when your money is gone, beleive me she will be gone too!!!

• A .jones says:

I just want to say thay I was a Fan of steve Mcnair. It is sad that he had to loose his life because he allowed himself to become weak.I hope that his wife “NO” that she did nothing wrong ,I hope th she walks with her head up high, And that she know that us BLACK SISTAS got her back.I LOVE YOU and you will be in my prayers!!! And for all you cheatin brothers out there “THIS COULD BE YOU”
    A.Jones BUFFALO<NY