steve-mcnair-wife-mechelle-cartwright-mcnair

RECENT POST

Lupita_Nyong’o-new-broadway-play-eclipsed
Lupita Nyong’o Talks #OscarsSoWhite Controversy And Starring In New Broadway Play “Eclipsed.” (Video)
tony-steward-late-fiance-girlfriend-Brittany-Ann-Steward-pics-photos
NFL Baller Tony Steward Pens Emotional Tribute To His Late Fiancee Brittany Burns After She Dies From Cancer! (Video)
taraji-henson-golden-globe
Taraji P. Henson Speaks On Her Head-Spinning Transition From Working Actress to Hollywood Superstar! (Video)
63-year-grandma-bikini-body-Optimized
Inspiring: Ageless Grandmas Show Off Their Jaw-Dropping Bikini Bods! (Video)
kerry-washington-talks-oscars
Kerry Washington Speaks On Oscars Boycott: ‘It’s Giving Us An Opportunity To Talk!'(Video)
tyra-banks-welcome-baby-boy
Congratulations: Tyra Banks And Boyfriend Erik Asla Welcome “Miracle” Baby Boy! (Details)
kloe-kardashian-new-talk-show
Kloe Kardashian Opens Up About Her Marriage To Estranged Hubby Lamar Odom And Why He Cheated The ‘Majority’ of Their Marriage! (Video)
russell-wilson-girlfriend-ciara-pics
Russell Wilson Defends Girlfriend Ciara Over National Anthem Dress Backlash! (Video)
brent-grimes-wife-miko-grimes-pics
Brent Grimes’ Wife Miko Explains Why She Was Arrested At Dolphins Game: ‘My Arrest Was Revenge For #BlackLivesMatter’ Movement!'(Video)
tiny-tameka-cottle-pregnant
Congratulations: Tiny And T.I. Reveal They Are Expecting A Baby In 2016! (Video)
monet-bell-dating-show-black-love
Monet Bell Talks New Dating Show ‘Black Love’ (Video)
braxtons-talk-christmas
The Braxtons Talk Christmas Album, Biopic, Family Success + Perform ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ (Video)
james-harden-takes-kids-christmas-shopping
NBA Star James Harden Takes 20 Single Mothers And Their Kids Christmas Shopping! (Video)
john-legend-chrissy-teigen-having-baby-girl
Congratulations: Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Having a Baby Girl!
tisha-campbell-martin-pics-photos
Tisha Campbell Martin: Will There Ever Be A Martin Show Reunion? (Video0
iman-shumpert-teyanna-taylor-delivers-baby
Proud Dad: NBA Star Iman Shumpert Breaks Into Tears While Talking About How He Helped Deliver His Baby Daughter Junie At Home. [Video]
oprah-behind-the-sdenes-color-purple
Oprah Winfrey Goes Behind The Scenes Of ‘The Color Purple.’ (Video)
demarcus-cousins-suprises-family-new-car
Good News: NBA Star DeMarcus Cousins Surprises A Struggling Family With A New Car For Christmas! (Video)
shaniece-williams-ne-yo-the-wiz-live
Ne-Yo And Shanice Williams Talk Receiving A Critics Choice Nomination For Their Outstanding Performance In “The Wiz Live!” (Video)
kandi-burruss-new-girl-group-glamour
Kandi Burruss Talks Bringing 90’s R&B Back With New Girl Group Called ‘Glamour.’ (Video)
steve-harvey-tastes-pattie-labelles-sweet-potatoe-pie-
Hilarious: Steve Harvey Tastes One of Patti LaBelle’s Sweet Potato Pies! (Video)
will-smith-jada-pinkett-marriage
Will Smith Reveals The Secret To His Nearly 20-Year Marriage With Wife Jada! (Video)
ashanti-new-boyfriend-pics
Ashanti Talks New Boyfriend, Ex-boyfriend Nelly, Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Obama, And More [Video]

12 Responses to “steve-mcnair-wife-mechelle-cartwright-mcnair”

• Hello Ladies: May These souls rest in peace. Ladies, I am publisher who are looking for inspirational stories of from women who have tried to be the perfect home maker and their husbands or man have cheated. As we do not know the details of this story, my heart goes out to his wife, boys and family. Women we need to unite and stick together and not be enablers to friends who detroy families. If you ever have been the other woman and want to be forgiven or have asked God to forgive you I am interested in your story too. Again, may God Bless everyone who have been impacted by this tragedy.

• citygirl30 says:

SO HE ALLOWS THE DEVIL TO COME IN.THE DEVIL CAN’T DO ANYTHING UNLESS THE LORD ALLOWS HIM TO.

• citygirl30 says:

JUST WANT TO SAY GOD DON’T LIKE UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Queen says:

I don’t care of you are Black Hispanic white ir whatever,men cheat in general I feel deeply sorry for Mechelle but I know she must of suspected something was going on,belive me I would NOT let my husband stay in anither place when i’m only 12 miles away? c’mon get real

Now all athlete’s rapper’s movie star’s when they get rich they want what they could never have.Do you think if Mcnair was a sales person at a store that girl would of went out with him?

And the lady’s (the wives) they know when they marry this celeb’s what they have coming.

• D STARR says:

To mechelle this is a time for remembering what your husband sad and did that made you happy and all the times you spent with him. i am praying for you and his sons that the LORD will comfort you and give you peace in your heart during this time of sorrow. i would like to say now that i do not know what this has to do with race, he was a man who cheated no matter her or his race it was wrong.

• tteral says:

my my my–

God bless you my sista

• Monet says:

To Mechelle and four sons, my heart goes out to you. To lose a husband and a father in such a manner is world shattering. May the the blessings of the Lord comfort you. May the goodness in your heart forgive with time.

God Bless,
    Monet

• susan says:

Steve McNair seemed like one of the good guys. Very depressing news to hear the last legacy he’s leaving his poor wife and kids to live through.
    I don’t believe he got what he deserved (cheaters = murdered) but I do believe he was playing w/ fire and got burned.

As far as race goes, I don’t see much ado about that – but I will say from what I can see Meshelle is beautiful. This little 20 year old skank isn’t even qualify as cute…wtf??

Sad, sad, sad for his family to bear his shame.

• Tarnisha H says:

Jesus, Jesus! This is so sad.
    Mechelle I will be praying for you Please allow the good of your husband to out way the bad.And know that there is always sunshine after the rain.
    Tarnisha H,
    Cleveland Oh.

• DEE says:

It is awful what Steve McNair did to his family with his selfishness. He had a beautiful family, and he put it all at risk for a 20 year old waitrss. WTF? He did not recognize what he had at home, what he built for 12 years.

• C.Carter says:

I agree with A. Jones of Buffalo, NY yes all of us sistas got Mechelle back..To all of our brothers, there is not no other race of women who will stand by you all like a real black women will. Yes y’all get those high dollars and then you all act like a black women is not good enough for you. All I can say to that you better not ever go broken or get a life illness cause when your money is gone, beleive me she will be gone too!!!

• A .jones says:

I just want to say thay I was a Fan of steve Mcnair. It is sad that he had to loose his life because he allowed himself to become weak.I hope that his wife “NO” that she did nothing wrong ,I hope th she walks with her head up high, And that she know that us BLACK SISTAS got her back.I LOVE YOU and you will be in my prayers!!! And for all you cheatin brothers out there “THIS COULD BE YOU”
    A.Jones BUFFALO<NY