Inspiring: Boston Couple Graduates From Harvard Medical School Together! (Photos) Inspiring: Boston Couple Graduates From Harvard Medical School Together! (Photos)

Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info)

Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info) Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info)

Surprise Proposal: News Reporter Shocked By Her Boyfriend’s Live On-Air Proposal. (Video) Surprise Proposal: News Reporter Shocked By Her Boyfriend’s Live On-Air Proposal. (Video)

RECENT POST

misty-copeland-first-african-american-principal-dance
Congratulations: Misty Copeland Makes History By Becoming The First African-American Woman To Be Promoted To Principal Dancer At American Ballet Theatre! (Video)
hank-baskett-cheating-scandal-video
Hank Baskett Opens Up About His Cheating Scandal: ‘I Messed Up!’ (Video)
draya-michele-engagement-orlando-scandrick-video
Draya Michele Dishes On How Her Fiance Orlando Scandrick Proposed To Her! (Video)
nicki-minaj-rumors-pregnant-engagement
Nicki Minaj Addresses Engagement And Pregnancy Rumors Backstage At 2015 BET Awards! (Video)
jada-pinkett-smith-magic-mike-xxl-movie
Jada Pinkett Smith Dishes On Her Leading Role And Eroticism Of New Movie ‘Magic Mike XXL.’
tyrese-dating-v-bozeman-pics
New Couple Alert?? Tyrese And V. Bozeman Spotted Holding Hands At The 2015 BET Awards! (Video)
janet-jackson-bet-awards-2015
Janet Jackson Makes Her First Public Appearance In Nearly Two Years At 2015 BET Awards! (Video)
tamia-grant-hill-basketball_001
Tamia Dishes On How To Keep A Marriage Hot And New Album ” Love Life!” (Video)
master-p-ex-wife-sonya-miller-pics
Master P Speaks On His Relationship With Ex-Wife Sonya Miller And Upcoming Reality Show With His 5 Kids. (Video)
arian-simone-bio-entrepreneur-
Arian Simone: From Homeless to Hollywood
evelyn-lozada-new-reality-show-livinlozada-
Evelyn Lozada Answers Her Fans’ Questions About Her New Reality Show #LivinLozada.
tamar-braxton-k-michelle-perform-2015-bet-awards-videos
Tamar Braxton And K. Michelle Squash Fued + Set To Perform Together At 2015 BET Awards.
boris-kodjoe-nicole-ari-parker-pics
Boris Kodjoe And Wife Nicole Ari Parker Dish On Their New Daytime Talk Show. (Video))
cynthia-bailey-essence-festival-2015
Cynthia Bailey Discusses Her Upcoming 2015 ESSENCE Festival Appearance! (Video)
taraji-henson-talks-women-hollywood
Taraji P. Henson Talks Women In Hollywood!
debbie-morgan-talks-domestic-abuse
Actress Debbi Morgan Opens Up About Breaking The Cycle of Abuse. (Video)
jada-pinkett-smith-magic-mike-video
Jada Pinkett Smith Talks New Movie ‘Magic Mike XXL.’ (Video)
janet-jackson-new-track-sleep
Janet Jackson Surprises Fans And Drops New Track! (Listen)
taraji-henson-photo-shoot-video
Taraji P. Henson Channels Studio 54 for New Photo Shoot! (Video)
sick-dad-travels-surprises-daughter-wedding-video
Heartfelt: Sick Dad Travels Cross Country To Surprise Daughter For Her Wedding! (Video)

adrian-peterson-girlfriend-ashley-brown3

adrian-peterson-girlfriend-ashley-brown5

adrian-peterson-girlfriend-ashley-brown4

Meet Ashley Brown, girlfriend of NFL star Adrian Peterson. It has been reported the two met in college, but we can’t confirm it.

Adrian Peterson has a daughter, Adeja, born in 2004, from his high school sweetheart. Adrian says, “She means the world to me.” “She’s just like me.” “Adeja is a bundle of energy.”She’s starting to understand that I’m a football player. If there’s a football laying around, she’ll pick it up and run with it.” Adrian admits, “Football is 10 times more important to me now. I have to be able to provide for my little girl. I want her to live a good life and want to make her proud of her dad.”
adrian-peterson-and-daughter-adeja1

Adrian Peterson played college football for Oklahoma University. Nearly three months after being drafted, he was signed by the NFL Minnesota Vikings on July 29, 2007. Adrian signed a contract for $40.5 million over five years, with $17 million guaranteed.

adrian-peterson-nfl

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

20 Responses to “NFL Star Adrian Peterson’s Girlfriend Ashley Brown”

• Dynasty says:

Didn’t he just recently have a baby on her with a white girl in Plymoth MN. All those white girls up there I guess it was bound to happen:/

• GIRLSSTOP says:

Yall are dumb. AD loves her ass. Always has. Its cool they together still! My boyfriend played w/ AD at OU and im telling you shes cooler than cool. down to earth and beautiful. That why she is where she is! Good Karma.

• truthbetold says:

She been with him from the beginning?? lol oh please her and everyone else! She is stupid that boy has how many KIDS on her and she still staying?? I don’t care what her modeling status is it isn’t worth nothing if your stupid. She is only there because of his money. No women would stay with a man who has done all that. She looks like a fool and for all you fools coming on here defending her needs to take a long look at your friend and do a intervention with her dumb a** and tell her to get some self esteem. My cousin has a child with him so please believe I know what I am talking about! ya’ll sitting here calling these chicks groupies and hoes but them same women got babies by her so called man! So before u come on here throwing stones to the so called groupies throw one at your dumb a** friend and wake her stupid a** up. Get the hell outta here!! And until I see dat b**** on a real runway getting 10k just to get outta bed all that lil commercial s*** anit sh*t! She don’t have no money because if she did she would have left AD she depends on him. I am gonna shut up now before I really go hard in the MF paint on her! And stop confusing being with someone from the beggining as being a down that isnt being down in her case it’s called being stupid! I don’t even know how he could even respect her at this point.#TRUTHBETOLD#

• Truth B Told says:

Adrian P. has issues just like any other man. The fact that you are so worried about letting the rest of the world in on his personal life shows you are unhappy with your own. Ashley has been with this man from the beginning. It’s sad to see your pathetic life still can’t measure up to what she has accomplished. You are probably a “wannabe” model or “groupie” or something like that. It would only make sense that you can’t see the potential in her work. Yeah, you noticed she posed for Playboy, which is ONLY the “Top men’s magazine in the country!” BAM and she didn’t show her jewels. Have you even seen the article or did you hear about it and assume you had some dirt?! Again, pathetic! Please grab your pen and paper and take note! Not only is she signed to a legit modeling agency (FORD) but I KNOW you have seen her in her McDonald, Ross, BEBE, Belk, Target and international commercials! Since you have a “myspace, twitter, etccc… Please get a life and focus on making you better! I am sure she is not worried about you! For the record, I am a real friend from college! Not the “Elizabeth Ashley” herself. I am glad she wouldn’t waste her time entertaining you! That’s what friends are for! But, I am sure you wouldn’t know anything about that! If you do, all yall probably trif’ =! Sleep on that! Cow!

• jokster says:

How many children does Adrein Peterson have?

• dowcipy says:

Superb art, I want say thanks to admin coz’ i’ve read here a lot useful knowledge. Im waiting for more posts. Best wishes :)

• jokster says:

funny someone made the comment about being classy just like his girlfriend. Well if you call having naked pics up on the interent classy then let me know. Talksport.com

• leah says:

I have to agree with kellie i dont think she is hatin she does have a point.I date an athlete and they are dogs just like some other men can be.Now dont get me wrong not all men are dogs but athletes just tend to have the dog more in them.Now i would post pics up on my myspace or website or facebook but not on sites like these because honestly it does not matter rather there is a pic of them or not if he is going to cheat than he is going to cheat regardless of that!!

• xavier says:

he also has a son named anthony peterson

• crazneva says:

poor poor kellie

• kellie says:

You know exactly who I am talking. Just like your on Twitter so am I, just like you are on Myspace so am I along with millions of others dumb ass, it’s called public info! And as far as knowing what’s on someone cell phones I don’t but what I do know is those are cell phone pics that are on this site. Again none which was taking by the media. First pic has a date at the bottom HELLLLLLLLLLO! Does that really look like a personal picture? looks like a blackberry or Iphone picture lol! bootlegged photo’s. Bottom line is if your personal pictures end up on the net it’s more than likely you meaning the girlfriend or your little friends posted them. Get some common sense! And as far as me being infactuated you have to be kidding I don’t know either one u personally and care not too. However when you put your business on public sites any and everyone has the right to make a comment. Go and read others post this is what this site is about and if you have a problem with it don’t leak pictures to sites like this. I can put my life on it that Adrian Peterson didn’t send these pics in most men don’t do dumb shit like that.

• fa'REEL says:

Wow Kellie person! You have some real issues – who are you addressing your message to (who is “she”)? Why are stalking, analyzing, and following this couple’s every move? Why are you worried about whether they are together or not? All on these people’s twitter, myspace, and junk? How do you know what’s on these people’s cell phones? Why are you so infactuated with this couple? So focused on this young lady? Why do you care how whatever pictures got wherever? Evaluate and adjust your psychopathic little self, get a life, a hobby, a man, a woman, a job, something to occupy your little time.

• kellie says:

And there she goes posting things on these gossip sites. If your relationship is so good then why do u go on these sites defending your relationship. As far as the personal pictures every picture I have seen of them on the internet has come from her cell phone they are cleary personal pics none of which has been taking by the media. My suggestion to you is keep your mouth shut stop trying to convince everybody including yourself that your relationship is so tight and together. The bottom line is you are just like the rest of these girlfriends that allow these men to treat you like crap and you stay because of who they are. You know what you have, and you know what u will get as a wife. And if that’s what you want then reach for the stars baby girl. Take notes from Beyonce and Jayz and stop twittering and posting pictures on your myspace and telling everybody everytime you see him or leave him. Keep your business to yourself that way nobody has to or can be in your business. You leaked all those pictures and you know it. And it’s funny you always have pictures of Adrian’s little girl up but where is the picture of his son that by the way is not with u. But again your sh*t is so tight? think not! And I have seen them together in Miami and I did not see none of the above. I saw a little girl following his every move. That is what I saw. So please stay off these sites and tell your friends to stay off too so you don’t get embarrased by what people really know. So once again if your relationship is all that then keep your mouth closed from here on out and go on with your business. I could care less about you or Adrian Peterson. I come on these sites for entertainment but I hate when I see these Girlfriends not wives coming on here posting things. It’s stupid because if your supose to be his number 1 then why you even studing this drama. You told us to get some self esteem no you get some because if you had some you would have left him along time ago. I guess money talks.

• thinklogically.com says:

Some of you people are truly pathetic – I’ve met both of them and seen them together on numerous occasions. She is a very beautiful, articulate, and sweet young lady who has a lot going for herself as a Ford Model (yes, a real Ford Model with a signed contract). Every time I have seen them together, Adrian has always been very attentive to her and they are a very beautiful couple just trying to live life despite the haters. Think about this for a minute if you have the intelligence to do so (not likely that some of you do based upon some of your ridiculous comments): As long as they have been together, I’m sure she could have “leaked” a million pictures of them together. The fact that some of you have indicated that you have never seen anything about their relationship anywhere is indicative that she has not done so in the past so why on earth would she start now? The bigger question to ask yourself: Why do you care so much?? I can guarantee you neither she nor Adrian are thinking about any of you – Get a life and some self-esteem so when you grow up, maybe you can be classy just like her!

• kellie says:

personal pics she leaked! she is young and dumb!

• mimi says:

Is ashley mother of the girl?

• Lala says:

i think peterson and brett favre are the beest player in vikings

• Tanya says:

He also has a son by another girl he got pregnant after Ashley. Funny she leaked these pics to everysite haha!

• tasia says:

I remember her from OU. Cute face but as counterfeit as a person can get. Run AD!!

• Hey what was he looking at, that’s crazy