Inspiring: Boston Couple Graduates From Harvard Medical School Together! (Photos) Inspiring: Boston Couple Graduates From Harvard Medical School Together! (Photos)

Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info)

Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info) Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info)

Surprise Proposal: News Reporter Shocked By Her Boyfriend’s Live On-Air Proposal. (Video) Surprise Proposal: News Reporter Shocked By Her Boyfriend’s Live On-Air Proposal. (Video)

RECENT POST

misty-copeland-first-african-american-principal-dance
Congratulations: Misty Copeland Makes History By Becoming The First African-American Woman To Be Promoted To Principal Dancer At American Ballet Theatre! (Video)
hank-baskett-cheating-scandal-video
Hank Baskett Opens Up About His Cheating Scandal: ‘I Messed Up!’ (Video)
draya-michele-engagement-orlando-scandrick-video
Draya Michele Dishes On How Her Fiance Orlando Scandrick Proposed To Her! (Video)
nicki-minaj-rumors-pregnant-engagement
Nicki Minaj Addresses Engagement And Pregnancy Rumors Backstage At 2015 BET Awards! (Video)
jada-pinkett-smith-magic-mike-xxl-movie
Jada Pinkett Smith Dishes On Her Leading Role And Eroticism Of New Movie ‘Magic Mike XXL.’
tyrese-dating-v-bozeman-pics
New Couple Alert?? Tyrese And V. Bozeman Spotted Holding Hands At The 2015 BET Awards! (Video)
janet-jackson-bet-awards-2015
Janet Jackson Makes Her First Public Appearance In Nearly Two Years At 2015 BET Awards! (Video)
tamia-grant-hill-basketball_001
Tamia Dishes On How To Keep A Marriage Hot And New Album ” Love Life!” (Video)
master-p-ex-wife-sonya-miller-pics
Master P Speaks On His Relationship With Ex-Wife Sonya Miller And Upcoming Reality Show With His 5 Kids. (Video)
arian-simone-bio-entrepreneur-
Arian Simone: From Homeless to Hollywood
evelyn-lozada-new-reality-show-livinlozada-
Evelyn Lozada Answers Her Fans’ Questions About Her New Reality Show #LivinLozada.
tamar-braxton-k-michelle-perform-2015-bet-awards-videos
Tamar Braxton And K. Michelle Squash Fued + Set To Perform Together At 2015 BET Awards.
boris-kodjoe-nicole-ari-parker-pics
Boris Kodjoe And Wife Nicole Ari Parker Dish On Their New Daytime Talk Show. (Video))
cynthia-bailey-essence-festival-2015
Cynthia Bailey Discusses Her Upcoming 2015 ESSENCE Festival Appearance! (Video)
taraji-henson-talks-women-hollywood
Taraji P. Henson Talks Women In Hollywood!
debbie-morgan-talks-domestic-abuse
Actress Debbi Morgan Opens Up About Breaking The Cycle of Abuse. (Video)
jada-pinkett-smith-magic-mike-video
Jada Pinkett Smith Talks New Movie ‘Magic Mike XXL.’ (Video)
janet-jackson-new-track-sleep
Janet Jackson Surprises Fans And Drops New Track! (Listen)
taraji-henson-photo-shoot-video
Taraji P. Henson Channels Studio 54 for New Photo Shoot! (Video)
sick-dad-travels-surprises-daughter-wedding-video
Heartfelt: Sick Dad Travels Cross Country To Surprise Daughter For Her Wedding! (Video)

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall3

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall1

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall-family-kids-children

Meet Linda Hall, wife of actor Marion “Pooch” Hall. Linda met Marion at UMass Dartmouth and quickly became pregnant with their first daughter. They married following graduation. Linda and Marion have three children, daughters, Djanai and Djaeda and son Djordan.

Linda Hall, a 1997 Psychology graduate, is now a successful real estate agent working in Los Angeles, California.

pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

Currently, Pooch Hall plays the character of “Derwin Davis” on CW’s popular show “The Game”.

cw-the-game-cast

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

24 Responses to “Actor Pooch Hall’s Wife Linda Hall”

• Passion says:

pooch are one of the most handsome man on earth! your wife is very beautiful and so are your children make sure u stick with them through thick and thin ok because majority of the female out there want u for the way u look and what u got u know they dont want your heart but your wife does and she is strong ok so don’t let anyone come between that goodluck with your success and god bless u and your family!

• jennifer says:

pooch is so sexy too bad hes married

• Mz shonda says:

Hi just wanted to give you a heads up on a job well done. I love you and Tia on the game you make love seem like it could really happen. Congrats on the Family that’s the most important thing. But your are fine good luck on your success.

• Ri Ri says:

Pooch I know Im late but congrats on the fam. Your wife and children are beautiful. Much love to you and fam. Keep up the good work on the Game too, I love that show. All of you are great!!

• Renee' says:

What a beautiful family you have!!! Your wife is too cute….Loving Love

• diva says:

You have a beautiful family. I love the show. Keep up the good work. Your wife is a lucky woman.

• jen says:

Wow people..some of you guys are dumb. Of course he acts like he wants to be with Tia in the show cuz they are freakin married in the show. That just means he’s a good actor. Congrats Pooch to all your fame and success. Love the show!

• Dale says:

For the Record, she is not white. Do your homework before talking out the side of your head!

• ti ti says:

Tia and Pooch seem like they are attracted to each other on the set. But funny how season 4 they seem distant, only kisses on the cheek. I think something is up with that. lol

• UPSET WOMAN says:

she’s white!!!WTF SELLOUT!!

• Neshia says:

DERWIN AND MELANIE ARE CHARACTERS PEOPLE…POOCH HALL IS HAPPY WITH HIS WIFE AND KIDS SO GIVE THEM THAT RESPECT AND STAY OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS!!!!

• BabyGirl says:

He Is So Fucking Sexy Foreal i Would Do It To Him!

• courtney says:

Im Happy that pooch has a family but im still crushin on him hard…lol sorry Linda but he is some good eye candy

• Mz Thornton says:

Awesome actor…wish you much success in your career and in your private life. God bless. I wish you nothing but peace love and success…God Bless!!!!

• Carla says:

Love you Pooch!!! I think it’s awesome that you are married and in the entertaining business. You have a beautiful wife and I wish you nothing but success. From your biggest fan Carla!

• Timberly Wolf says:

Derwin… u iz so handsome 2 me & I wish u was single…so me & u can marry each other & I be your wifey & u be my husband Derwin bayyyy k…since u so handsome 2 me k…I love u Derwin bayyyy!!!;)<3

• kimber says:

HI IM A BIG FAN OF YOUR POOCH AND CURRENTLY SINGLE JUST SO YOU KNOW LOL BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHATS UP WITH YOUR TWITTER

• nisha says:

He’s freaking awesome!!! he is everything in one:fine as hell,down to earth,great charisma,fierce,funny when he wanna be,and overall amazing.

• daphne says:

your acting on the set seems incredibally real with tia especially the wedding episode

• Tara says:

I did’nt know he is was married!!!!!!!!!!!!!That just crushed all my hopes and dreams of being wit him

• Kim says:

OMG I would love to marry him my damn self!! I am so in love with his character, I hope he is like that in real life!!

• Briona says:

How cute but I would have liked if you would have went out wiyh Tia but hay she has a sexy man too so I’m happy for her.

• kiara says:

hey pooch im sorry but on the show you act like you want tia but you have a family anyway you still should be with somebody that you love like tia.

• kiara says:

wat up this kiara i think that pooch hall and tia should go together