NFL Baller Tony Steward Pens Emotional Tribute To His Late Fiancee Brittany Burns After She Dies From Cancer! (Video) NFL Baller Tony Steward Pens Emotional Tribute To His Late Fiancee Brittany Burns After She Dies From Cancer! (Video)

RECENT POST

Lupita_Nyong’o-new-broadway-play-eclipsed
Lupita Nyong’o Talks #OscarsSoWhite Controversy And Starring In New Broadway Play “Eclipsed.” (Video)
tony-steward-late-fiance-girlfriend-Brittany-Ann-Steward-pics-photos
taraji-henson-golden-globe
Taraji P. Henson Speaks On Her Head-Spinning Transition From Working Actress to Hollywood Superstar! (Video)
63-year-grandma-bikini-body-Optimized
Inspiring: Ageless Grandmas Show Off Their Jaw-Dropping Bikini Bods! (Video)
kerry-washington-talks-oscars
Kerry Washington Speaks On Oscars Boycott: ‘It’s Giving Us An Opportunity To Talk!'(Video)
tyra-banks-welcome-baby-boy
Congratulations: Tyra Banks And Boyfriend Erik Asla Welcome “Miracle” Baby Boy! (Details)
kloe-kardashian-new-talk-show
Kloe Kardashian Opens Up About Her Marriage To Estranged Hubby Lamar Odom And Why He Cheated The ‘Majority’ of Their Marriage! (Video)
russell-wilson-girlfriend-ciara-pics
Russell Wilson Defends Girlfriend Ciara Over National Anthem Dress Backlash! (Video)
brent-grimes-wife-miko-grimes-pics
Brent Grimes’ Wife Miko Explains Why She Was Arrested At Dolphins Game: ‘My Arrest Was Revenge For #BlackLivesMatter’ Movement!'(Video)
tiny-tameka-cottle-pregnant
Congratulations: Tiny And T.I. Reveal They Are Expecting A Baby In 2016! (Video)
monet-bell-dating-show-black-love
Monet Bell Talks New Dating Show ‘Black Love’ (Video)
braxtons-talk-christmas
The Braxtons Talk Christmas Album, Biopic, Family Success + Perform ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ (Video)
james-harden-takes-kids-christmas-shopping
NBA Star James Harden Takes 20 Single Mothers And Their Kids Christmas Shopping! (Video)
john-legend-chrissy-teigen-having-baby-girl
Congratulations: Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Having a Baby Girl!
tisha-campbell-martin-pics-photos
Tisha Campbell Martin: Will There Ever Be A Martin Show Reunion? (Video0
iman-shumpert-teyanna-taylor-delivers-baby
Proud Dad: NBA Star Iman Shumpert Breaks Into Tears While Talking About How He Helped Deliver His Baby Daughter Junie At Home. [Video]
oprah-behind-the-sdenes-color-purple
Oprah Winfrey Goes Behind The Scenes Of ‘The Color Purple.’ (Video)
demarcus-cousins-suprises-family-new-car
Good News: NBA Star DeMarcus Cousins Surprises A Struggling Family With A New Car For Christmas! (Video)
shaniece-williams-ne-yo-the-wiz-live
Ne-Yo And Shanice Williams Talk Receiving A Critics Choice Nomination For Their Outstanding Performance In “The Wiz Live!” (Video)
kandi-burruss-new-girl-group-glamour
Kandi Burruss Talks Bringing 90’s R&B Back With New Girl Group Called ‘Glamour.’ (Video)
steve-harvey-tastes-pattie-labelles-sweet-potatoe-pie-
Hilarious: Steve Harvey Tastes One of Patti LaBelle’s Sweet Potato Pies! (Video)
will-smith-jada-pinkett-marriage
Will Smith Reveals The Secret To His Nearly 20-Year Marriage With Wife Jada! (Video)
ashanti-new-boyfriend-pics
Ashanti Talks New Boyfriend, Ex-boyfriend Nelly, Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Obama, And More [Video]

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall3

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall1

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall-family-kids-children

Meet Linda Hall, wife of actor Marion “Pooch” Hall. Linda met Marion at UMass Dartmouth and quickly became pregnant with their first daughter. They married following graduation. Linda and Marion have three children, daughters, Djanai and Djaeda and son Djordan.

Linda Hall, a 1997 Psychology graduate, is now a successful real estate agent working in Los Angeles, California.

pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

Currently, Pooch Hall plays the character of “Derwin Davis” on CW’s popular show “The Game”.

cw-the-game-cast

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

24 Responses to “Actor Pooch Hall’s Wife Linda Hall”

• Passion says:

pooch are one of the most handsome man on earth! your wife is very beautiful and so are your children make sure u stick with them through thick and thin ok because majority of the female out there want u for the way u look and what u got u know they dont want your heart but your wife does and she is strong ok so don’t let anyone come between that goodluck with your success and god bless u and your family!

• jennifer says:

pooch is so sexy too bad hes married

• Mz shonda says:

Hi just wanted to give you a heads up on a job well done. I love you and Tia on the game you make love seem like it could really happen. Congrats on the Family that’s the most important thing. But your are fine good luck on your success.

• Ri Ri says:

Pooch I know Im late but congrats on the fam. Your wife and children are beautiful. Much love to you and fam. Keep up the good work on the Game too, I love that show. All of you are great!!

• Renee' says:

What a beautiful family you have!!! Your wife is too cute….Loving Love

• diva says:

You have a beautiful family. I love the show. Keep up the good work. Your wife is a lucky woman.

• jen says:

Wow people..some of you guys are dumb. Of course he acts like he wants to be with Tia in the show cuz they are freakin married in the show. That just means he’s a good actor. Congrats Pooch to all your fame and success. Love the show!

• Dale says:

For the Record, she is not white. Do your homework before talking out the side of your head!

• ti ti says:

Tia and Pooch seem like they are attracted to each other on the set. But funny how season 4 they seem distant, only kisses on the cheek. I think something is up with that. lol

• UPSET WOMAN says:

she’s white!!!WTF SELLOUT!!

• Neshia says:

DERWIN AND MELANIE ARE CHARACTERS PEOPLE…POOCH HALL IS HAPPY WITH HIS WIFE AND KIDS SO GIVE THEM THAT RESPECT AND STAY OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS!!!!

• BabyGirl says:

He Is So Fucking Sexy Foreal i Would Do It To Him!

• courtney says:

Im Happy that pooch has a family but im still crushin on him hard…lol sorry Linda but he is some good eye candy

• Mz Thornton says:

Awesome actor…wish you much success in your career and in your private life. God bless. I wish you nothing but peace love and success…God Bless!!!!

• Carla says:

Love you Pooch!!! I think it’s awesome that you are married and in the entertaining business. You have a beautiful wife and I wish you nothing but success. From your biggest fan Carla!

• Timberly Wolf says:

Derwin… u iz so handsome 2 me & I wish u was single…so me & u can marry each other & I be your wifey & u be my husband Derwin bayyyy k…since u so handsome 2 me k…I love u Derwin bayyyy!!!;)<3

• kimber says:

HI IM A BIG FAN OF YOUR POOCH AND CURRENTLY SINGLE JUST SO YOU KNOW LOL BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHATS UP WITH YOUR TWITTER

• nisha says:

He’s freaking awesome!!! he is everything in one:fine as hell,down to earth,great charisma,fierce,funny when he wanna be,and overall amazing.

• daphne says:

your acting on the set seems incredibally real with tia especially the wedding episode

• Tara says:

I did’nt know he is was married!!!!!!!!!!!!!That just crushed all my hopes and dreams of being wit him

• Kim says:

OMG I would love to marry him my damn self!! I am so in love with his character, I hope he is like that in real life!!

• Briona says:

How cute but I would have liked if you would have went out wiyh Tia but hay she has a sexy man too so I’m happy for her.

• kiara says:

hey pooch im sorry but on the show you act like you want tia but you have a family anyway you still should be with somebody that you love like tia.

• kiara says:

wat up this kiara i think that pooch hall and tia should go together