Inspiring: Boston Couple Graduates From Harvard Medical School Together! (Photos) Inspiring: Boston Couple Graduates From Harvard Medical School Together! (Photos)

Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info)

Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info) Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info)

Surprise Proposal: News Reporter Shocked By Her Boyfriend’s Live On-Air Proposal. (Video) Surprise Proposal: News Reporter Shocked By Her Boyfriend’s Live On-Air Proposal. (Video)

RECENT POST

grace-gealey-tai-byers-engaged
‘Empire’ Stars Grace Gealey and Trai Byers Get Engaged, Set to Tie the Knot! (Details)
brandy-sings-on-subway-video
Brandy Norwood: Doing ‘Chicago’ On Broadway Has Changed My Life! (Video)
jill-scott-performs-on-the-view
Watch: Jill Scott Performs ‘Fools Gold’ On ‘The View’ (Video)
jennifer-hudson-talks-broadway-debut-color-purple
Jennifer Hudson Talks Being Nervous For Her Broadway Debut In ‘The Color Purple!’ (Video)
olu-evans
Misty Copeland Opens Up About Her Boyfriend Olu Evans And Starring In Broadway’s ‘On the Town’ At The Lyric Theatre. (Video)
derek-luke-wife
Derek Luke Addresses Haters Who Are Mad He Married A Non-Black Woman: “My Wife May Not Be Black, But She Is Mine!” (Details)
bobbi-kristina-brown-dead-age-22
R.I.P – Bobbi Kristina Passes Away At 22!
nicki-minaj-talks-mtv-vma-taylor-swift-video
Nicki Minaj Addresses Her Twitter Exchange With Taylor Swift Over MTV’s Video Music Awards! (Video)
raven-symone-nicki-minaj-taylor-swift-twitter
Raven-Symone Weighs In On The Nicki Minaj & Taylor Swift Twitter Exchange Over MTV VMA!
Oh No: Kelly Price And Husband Jeffrey Rolle Getting Divorced After 23 Years! (Details)
evelyn-lozada-marrying-carl-crawford
Evelyn Lozada: ‘I Keep My Relationship With My Fiance Carl Crawford Very Private’ (Video)
empire-season-2-trailer-video
Sneak Peek: ‘Empire’ Season 2 Trailer – New Money, New Power, New Empire (Video)
kandi_-burruss-todd-atl-housewivess
Congratulations: Kandi Burruss And Husband Todd Tucker Are Expecting Their First Child Together! (Details)
judge-llynn-toler-marriage-advice
Judge Lynn Toler Gives Marriage Advice To Boris And Nicole! (Video)
brandy-performing-broadway-video
Brandy Norwood Talks Performing On Broadway As Roxie Hart in “Chicago.” (Video)
hank-baskett-explains-transgender-model-fling-kendra-video
Hank Baskett Gets Emotional While Explaining To Wife Kendra What Really Happened With The Transgender Model (Video)
groomsman-backflips-into-bridesmaid-video
Doing Too Much: Groomsman Backflips During Reception Entrance And Knocks Out Bridesmaid! (Video)
STEVE-HARVEY-DATING-DAUGHTERS
Steve Harvey Lays Down The Rules For Dating His Daughters! (VIDEO)
boris-kodjoe-wife-nicole-ari-parker-pics1
Boris Kodjoe And Wife Nicole Ari Parker Dish On How They First Met And Fell In Love. (Video)
ciara-pics-photos-bio-
Ciara On Ex-Fiance – Rapper Future: “He’s Dishonest And Ignorant!” (Video)

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall3

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall1

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall-family-kids-children

Meet Linda Hall, wife of actor Marion “Pooch” Hall. Linda met Marion at UMass Dartmouth and quickly became pregnant with their first daughter. They married following graduation. Linda and Marion have three children, daughters, Djanai and Djaeda and son Djordan.

Linda Hall, a 1997 Psychology graduate, is now a successful real estate agent working in Los Angeles, California.

pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

Currently, Pooch Hall plays the character of “Derwin Davis” on CW’s popular show “The Game”.

cw-the-game-cast

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

24 Responses to “Actor Pooch Hall’s Wife Linda Hall”

• Passion says:

pooch are one of the most handsome man on earth! your wife is very beautiful and so are your children make sure u stick with them through thick and thin ok because majority of the female out there want u for the way u look and what u got u know they dont want your heart but your wife does and she is strong ok so don’t let anyone come between that goodluck with your success and god bless u and your family!

• jennifer says:

pooch is so sexy too bad hes married

• Mz shonda says:

Hi just wanted to give you a heads up on a job well done. I love you and Tia on the game you make love seem like it could really happen. Congrats on the Family that’s the most important thing. But your are fine good luck on your success.

• Ri Ri says:

Pooch I know Im late but congrats on the fam. Your wife and children are beautiful. Much love to you and fam. Keep up the good work on the Game too, I love that show. All of you are great!!

• Renee' says:

What a beautiful family you have!!! Your wife is too cute….Loving Love

• diva says:

You have a beautiful family. I love the show. Keep up the good work. Your wife is a lucky woman.

• jen says:

Wow people..some of you guys are dumb. Of course he acts like he wants to be with Tia in the show cuz they are freakin married in the show. That just means he’s a good actor. Congrats Pooch to all your fame and success. Love the show!

• Dale says:

For the Record, she is not white. Do your homework before talking out the side of your head!

• ti ti says:

Tia and Pooch seem like they are attracted to each other on the set. But funny how season 4 they seem distant, only kisses on the cheek. I think something is up with that. lol

• UPSET WOMAN says:

she’s white!!!WTF SELLOUT!!

• Neshia says:

DERWIN AND MELANIE ARE CHARACTERS PEOPLE…POOCH HALL IS HAPPY WITH HIS WIFE AND KIDS SO GIVE THEM THAT RESPECT AND STAY OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS!!!!

• BabyGirl says:

He Is So Fucking Sexy Foreal i Would Do It To Him!

• courtney says:

Im Happy that pooch has a family but im still crushin on him hard…lol sorry Linda but he is some good eye candy

• Mz Thornton says:

Awesome actor…wish you much success in your career and in your private life. God bless. I wish you nothing but peace love and success…God Bless!!!!

• Carla says:

Love you Pooch!!! I think it’s awesome that you are married and in the entertaining business. You have a beautiful wife and I wish you nothing but success. From your biggest fan Carla!

• Timberly Wolf says:

Derwin… u iz so handsome 2 me & I wish u was single…so me & u can marry each other & I be your wifey & u be my husband Derwin bayyyy k…since u so handsome 2 me k…I love u Derwin bayyyy!!!;)<3

• kimber says:

HI IM A BIG FAN OF YOUR POOCH AND CURRENTLY SINGLE JUST SO YOU KNOW LOL BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHATS UP WITH YOUR TWITTER

• nisha says:

He’s freaking awesome!!! he is everything in one:fine as hell,down to earth,great charisma,fierce,funny when he wanna be,and overall amazing.

• daphne says:

your acting on the set seems incredibally real with tia especially the wedding episode

• Tara says:

I did’nt know he is was married!!!!!!!!!!!!!That just crushed all my hopes and dreams of being wit him

• Kim says:

OMG I would love to marry him my damn self!! I am so in love with his character, I hope he is like that in real life!!

• Briona says:

How cute but I would have liked if you would have went out wiyh Tia but hay she has a sexy man too so I’m happy for her.

• kiara says:

hey pooch im sorry but on the show you act like you want tia but you have a family anyway you still should be with somebody that you love like tia.

• kiara says:

wat up this kiara i think that pooch hall and tia should go together