Darrin Dewitt Henson’s Ex-Wife Rachelle Henson (Photos)

Darrin Dewitt Henson’s Ex-Wife Rachelle Henson (Photos) Darrin Dewitt Henson's Ex-Wife Rachelle Henson (Photos)

RECENT POST

steve-harvey-wife-marjorie-pic
Marjorie Harvey Loves Steve, But…….(Video)
ice-t-coco-marriage-tips
Judge Mathis’ Gives Marriage Tips To Ice T & Coco. (Video)
black-women-wine-train-kicked-off
#Trending News: The Women Who Were Kicked Off The Wine Train For Allegedly Being To Loud Speak Out About The Incident! (Video)
lala-anthony-shuts-down-cheating-rumors-video
LaLa Anthony Shuts Down Carmelo Anthony Cheating Rumors! (Video)
shane-mosley-girlfriend-Trista_Pisani-pics-photos
Shane Mosley Talks Wanting To ‘Beat Down’ Ricardo Mayorga After He Slapped His Girlfriend’s Butt! (Video)
russell-wilson-girlfriend-ciara
Ciara Opens Up About Being Celibate With Boyfriend Russell Wilson And Relationship With Her Son’s Father Future. (Video)
terrence-howard-wins-divorce-against-ex-wife
Terrence Howard Wins Ruling In Divorce Settlement Against His Ex-Wife Michelle Ghent! (Video)
Pregnant-Woman-Dances-ease-Labor-Pains-video
Watch: Pregnant Woman Dances To ‘Tootsie Roll’ To Ease Her Labor Pains! (Video)
kendra-wilkinson-hank-baskett-married
Kendra Wilkinson Talks Forgiving Husband Hank Baskett For Infidelity And New Season Of ‘Kendra On Top.’ (Video)
ice-rosie-perez-bye-felicia-term
Who Knew? Ice Cube And Rosie Perez Reveal Where The Popular Phrase “Bye Felicia” Came From! (Video)
marissa-moore-talks-fixing-sugar-fix
Health News: How To Fix Your Need For A Sugar-Fix? (Video)
regina-king-emmy-nomination
Regina King Dishes On Her Emmy Nomination For ‘American Crime.’ (Video)
Gabourey_Sidibe_Twerking-video
Having Fun: Gabourey Sidibe Twerks For ‘Empire’ Co-Star Jussie Smollett! (Video)
Darrin-Dewitt-Henson-bio-wiki
Darrin Dewitt Henson’s Ex-Wife Rachelle Henson (Photos)
gina-torres-fifth-season-suits-video
Gina Torres Talks Fifth Season Starring On The Hit TV Drama ‘Suits.’ (Video)
porsha-williams-waist-training-video
Porsha Williams Shares Some Waist Training Tips! (Video)
janelle-monae-interview-pics-bio-wiki
Janelle Monáe Talks Wondaland Album, Secret Tour, Diddy’’s Support And Much More. (Video)
coco-proves-butt-real
Ice T And Coco Hire A Doctor To Prove Her Booty Is Real With A Butt Examination. (Video)
morgan-freeman-granddaughtet-killed
R.I.P – Morgan Freeman’s Granddaughter Stabbed to Death By Boyfriend! (Details)
wendy-williams-ariana-grande-
Really?? Ariana Grande’s Fans Demand Via Twitter That The Wendy Williams Show Be Canceled For Her Comments! (Video)

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall3

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall1

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall-family-kids-children

Meet Linda Hall, wife of actor Marion “Pooch” Hall. Linda met Marion at UMass Dartmouth and quickly became pregnant with their first daughter. They married following graduation. Linda and Marion have three children, daughters, Djanai and Djaeda and son Djordan.

Linda Hall, a 1997 Psychology graduate, is now a successful real estate agent working in Los Angeles, California.

pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

Currently, Pooch Hall plays the character of “Derwin Davis” on CW’s popular show “The Game”.

cw-the-game-cast

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

24 Responses to “Actor Pooch Hall’s Wife Linda Hall”

• Passion says:

pooch are one of the most handsome man on earth! your wife is very beautiful and so are your children make sure u stick with them through thick and thin ok because majority of the female out there want u for the way u look and what u got u know they dont want your heart but your wife does and she is strong ok so don’t let anyone come between that goodluck with your success and god bless u and your family!

• jennifer says:

pooch is so sexy too bad hes married

• Mz shonda says:

Hi just wanted to give you a heads up on a job well done. I love you and Tia on the game you make love seem like it could really happen. Congrats on the Family that’s the most important thing. But your are fine good luck on your success.

• Ri Ri says:

Pooch I know Im late but congrats on the fam. Your wife and children are beautiful. Much love to you and fam. Keep up the good work on the Game too, I love that show. All of you are great!!

• Renee' says:

What a beautiful family you have!!! Your wife is too cute….Loving Love

• diva says:

You have a beautiful family. I love the show. Keep up the good work. Your wife is a lucky woman.

• jen says:

Wow people..some of you guys are dumb. Of course he acts like he wants to be with Tia in the show cuz they are freakin married in the show. That just means he’s a good actor. Congrats Pooch to all your fame and success. Love the show!

• Dale says:

For the Record, she is not white. Do your homework before talking out the side of your head!

• ti ti says:

Tia and Pooch seem like they are attracted to each other on the set. But funny how season 4 they seem distant, only kisses on the cheek. I think something is up with that. lol

• UPSET WOMAN says:

she’s white!!!WTF SELLOUT!!

• Neshia says:

DERWIN AND MELANIE ARE CHARACTERS PEOPLE…POOCH HALL IS HAPPY WITH HIS WIFE AND KIDS SO GIVE THEM THAT RESPECT AND STAY OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS!!!!

• BabyGirl says:

He Is So Fucking Sexy Foreal i Would Do It To Him!

• courtney says:

Im Happy that pooch has a family but im still crushin on him hard…lol sorry Linda but he is some good eye candy

• Mz Thornton says:

Awesome actor…wish you much success in your career and in your private life. God bless. I wish you nothing but peace love and success…God Bless!!!!

• Carla says:

Love you Pooch!!! I think it’s awesome that you are married and in the entertaining business. You have a beautiful wife and I wish you nothing but success. From your biggest fan Carla!

• Timberly Wolf says:

Derwin… u iz so handsome 2 me & I wish u was single…so me & u can marry each other & I be your wifey & u be my husband Derwin bayyyy k…since u so handsome 2 me k…I love u Derwin bayyyy!!!;)<3

• kimber says:

HI IM A BIG FAN OF YOUR POOCH AND CURRENTLY SINGLE JUST SO YOU KNOW LOL BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHATS UP WITH YOUR TWITTER

• nisha says:

He’s freaking awesome!!! he is everything in one:fine as hell,down to earth,great charisma,fierce,funny when he wanna be,and overall amazing.

• daphne says:

your acting on the set seems incredibally real with tia especially the wedding episode

• Tara says:

I did’nt know he is was married!!!!!!!!!!!!!That just crushed all my hopes and dreams of being wit him

• Kim says:

OMG I would love to marry him my damn self!! I am so in love with his character, I hope he is like that in real life!!

• Briona says:

How cute but I would have liked if you would have went out wiyh Tia but hay she has a sexy man too so I’m happy for her.

• kiara says:

hey pooch im sorry but on the show you act like you want tia but you have a family anyway you still should be with somebody that you love like tia.

• kiara says:

wat up this kiara i think that pooch hall and tia should go together