epilepsy effects

Michael Bennett’s Wife Pele Partsch

Michael Bennett’s Wife Pele Partsch Michael Bennett’s Wife Pele Partsch

Andrew McCutchen’s Wife Maria Hanslovan

Andrew McCutchen’s Wife Maria Hanslovan Andrew McCutchen’s Wife Maria Hanslovan

Congratulations: Chad Johnson Confirms That His Girlfriend Crystal Is Expecting His 5th Child! (Details) Congratulations: Chad Johnson Confirms That His Girlfriend Crystal Is Expecting His 5th Child! (Details)

DeMarco Murray Pops The Big Question To His Long Time Girlfriend Heidi Mueller!

DeMarco Murray Pops The Big Question To His Long Time Girlfriend Heidi Mueller! DeMarco Murray Pops The Big Question To His Long Time Girlfriend Heidi Mueller!

Romeo Miller Confirms He’s Dating Teen Pageant Queen Toneata Morgan: ‘ This Is My Beautiful Girl!’ (Video) Romeo Miller Confirms He’s Dating Teen Pageant Queen Toneata Morgan: ' This Is My Beautiful Girl!' (Video)

Steph Curry And Wife Ayesha Expecting Second Child Together (Details)

Steph Curry And Wife Ayesha Expecting Second Child Together (Details) Steph Curry And Wife Ayesha Expecting Second Child Together (Details)

RECENT POST

Robin-Givens-5-Personal-Things-You-Probably-Did-Not-Know-pic
Robin Givens: 5 Personal Things You Probably Did Not Know (Info)
adrienne-bailon-emotional-music-career-video
Adrienne Bailon Gets Emotional While Explaining Why She Put Her Music Career On Hold: ‘I Don’t Like The Sound Of My Voice!’
jennifer-lopez-ryan-guzman-the-boy-next-door-video
Jennifer Lopez Details Steamy S*x Scene With Co-Star Ryan Guzman In Her New Film “The Boy Next Door.” (Video)
john-legend-wife-chrissy-tiegen-video
John Legend & Wife Chrissy Teigen Describe Their Worst Date Ever And Much More! (Video)
loni-love-interview-video
Loni Love Describes What Its Like Being A Female Stand Up Comedienne + Gives Relationship Advice! (Video)
michael-bennetts-wife-pele-partsch0
Michael Bennett’s Wife Pele Partsch
Lela-Rochon -3-Personal-Things-You-Probably-Did-Not-Know-pic
Lela Rochon: 5 Personal Things You Probably Did Not Know (Info)
gabrielle-union-pre-nup-dwyane-wade
Gabrielle Union Reveals Why She Asked Husband Dwyane Wade To Sign A Pre-Nup!
anthony-mackie-wife-sheletta-chapital-mackie-pics
Anthony Mackie Talks Dating His Wife Sheletta Mackie Since Age 7, Their 5-Year-Old Son, And New Movie. (Video)
holly-robinson-peete-interview-video
Holly Robinson Peete Opens Up About Her Most Ratchet Moment! (Video)
andrew-mccutchen-wife-maria.-hanslovan-pics-wedding
Andrew McCutchen’s Wife Maria Hanslovan
tichina-arnolds-daughter-
Tichina Arnold: 5 Personal Things You Probably Did Not Know (Info)
Willie McGinest’s Wife Gloriana Clark
jordan-sparks-interview-jason-derulo
Jordin Sparks Talks Break Up With Ex-Boyfriend Jason Derulo , Having Amazing S*x, Drake & New Music! (Video)
tracey-edmonds-boyfriend-deion-sanders
Tracey Edmonds Talks ‘With This Ring’ Cast, Deion Sanders & Making The Movie! (Video)
michelle-williams-debates-mike-huckabee-comments
Michelle Williams Defends Beyonce Over Mike Huckabee’s Comments On The View!
grace-gealey-bio-wiki-pics-
Grace Gealey Talks Starring In FOX’s New Hip Hop Drama Series “Empire.” (Video)
mercedes-lewis-gex-girlfriend-baby-mama-savannah-stern-pics
Marcedes Lewis’ Baby Mama Savannah Stern Allegedly Goes ‘Ham’ On Him After Finding Out He’s Seeking Sole Custody Of Their Son!
Paula-Jai-Parker-bio-wiki
Paula Jai Parker: 3 Personal Things You Probably Did Not Know (Info)
Regina_Hall,_jill_scott,_eve,_movie-with-this-ring
Regina Hall, Jill Scott, And Eve Speak On The Pressures For Single Women To Get Married And New Lifetime Movie ‘With This Ring.’

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall3

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall1

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall-family-kids-children

Meet Linda Hall, wife of actor Marion “Pooch” Hall. Linda met Marion at UMass Dartmouth and quickly became pregnant with their first daughter. They married following graduation. Linda and Marion have three children, daughters, Djanai and Djaeda and son Djordan.

Linda Hall, a 1997 Psychology graduate, is now a successful real estate agent working in Los Angeles, California.

pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

Currently, Pooch Hall plays the character of “Derwin Davis” on CW’s popular show “The Game”.

cw-the-game-cast

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

24 Responses to “Actor Pooch Hall’s Wife Linda Hall”

• Passion says:

pooch are one of the most handsome man on earth! your wife is very beautiful and so are your children make sure u stick with them through thick and thin ok because majority of the female out there want u for the way u look and what u got u know they dont want your heart but your wife does and she is strong ok so don’t let anyone come between that goodluck with your success and god bless u and your family!

• jennifer says:

pooch is so sexy too bad hes married

• Mz shonda says:

Hi just wanted to give you a heads up on a job well done. I love you and Tia on the game you make love seem like it could really happen. Congrats on the Family that’s the most important thing. But your are fine good luck on your success.

• Ri Ri says:

Pooch I know Im late but congrats on the fam. Your wife and children are beautiful. Much love to you and fam. Keep up the good work on the Game too, I love that show. All of you are great!!

• Renee' says:

What a beautiful family you have!!! Your wife is too cute….Loving Love

• diva says:

You have a beautiful family. I love the show. Keep up the good work. Your wife is a lucky woman.

• jen says:

Wow people..some of you guys are dumb. Of course he acts like he wants to be with Tia in the show cuz they are freakin married in the show. That just means he’s a good actor. Congrats Pooch to all your fame and success. Love the show!

• Dale says:

For the Record, she is not white. Do your homework before talking out the side of your head!

• ti ti says:

Tia and Pooch seem like they are attracted to each other on the set. But funny how season 4 they seem distant, only kisses on the cheek. I think something is up with that. lol

• UPSET WOMAN says:

she’s white!!!WTF SELLOUT!!

• Neshia says:

DERWIN AND MELANIE ARE CHARACTERS PEOPLE…POOCH HALL IS HAPPY WITH HIS WIFE AND KIDS SO GIVE THEM THAT RESPECT AND STAY OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS!!!!

• BabyGirl says:

He Is So Fucking Sexy Foreal i Would Do It To Him!

• courtney says:

Im Happy that pooch has a family but im still crushin on him hard…lol sorry Linda but he is some good eye candy

• Mz Thornton says:

Awesome actor…wish you much success in your career and in your private life. God bless. I wish you nothing but peace love and success…God Bless!!!!

• Carla says:

Love you Pooch!!! I think it’s awesome that you are married and in the entertaining business. You have a beautiful wife and I wish you nothing but success. From your biggest fan Carla!

• Timberly Wolf says:

Derwin… u iz so handsome 2 me & I wish u was single…so me & u can marry each other & I be your wifey & u be my husband Derwin bayyyy k…since u so handsome 2 me k…I love u Derwin bayyyy!!!;)<3

• kimber says:

HI IM A BIG FAN OF YOUR POOCH AND CURRENTLY SINGLE JUST SO YOU KNOW LOL BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHATS UP WITH YOUR TWITTER

• nisha says:

He’s freaking awesome!!! he is everything in one:fine as hell,down to earth,great charisma,fierce,funny when he wanna be,and overall amazing.

• daphne says:

your acting on the set seems incredibally real with tia especially the wedding episode

• Tara says:

I did’nt know he is was married!!!!!!!!!!!!!That just crushed all my hopes and dreams of being wit him

• Kim says:

OMG I would love to marry him my damn self!! I am so in love with his character, I hope he is like that in real life!!

• Briona says:

How cute but I would have liked if you would have went out wiyh Tia but hay she has a sexy man too so I’m happy for her.

• kiara says:

hey pooch im sorry but on the show you act like you want tia but you have a family anyway you still should be with somebody that you love like tia.

• kiara says:

wat up this kiara i think that pooch hall and tia should go together