Google+

DeMarco Murray’s Girlfriend Heidi Mueller

DeMarco Murray’s Girlfriend Heidi Mueller DeMarco Murray’s Girlfriend Heidi Mueller

WATCH: Rapper T-Pain Proves He Can Really Sing Without An Auto Tune! (Video)

WATCH: Rapper T-Pain Proves He Can Really Sing Without An Auto Tune! (Video) WATCH: Rapper T-Pain Proves He Can Really Sing Without An Auto Tune! (Video)

William Levy’s Girlfriend Elizabeth Gutiérrez

William Levy’s Girlfriend Elizabeth Gutiérrez William Levy's Girlfriend Elizabeth Gutiérrez

RECENT POST

DeMarco-Murray-Girlfriend-Heidi-Mueller-pic-photos
DeMarco Murray’s Girlfriend Heidi Mueller
Tasha-Smith-Simmons-bio-wiki
Tasha Smith: 5 Personal Things You Probably Did Not Know (Info)
phaedra-parks-home-atlanta-video
Phaedra Parks Gives An Inside Tour Of Her Home in Atlanta! (Video)
anthony-anderson-wife-mother-and-kids
Anthony Anderson Talks Family, Discipline And The Time When His Mother Spanked Him With A Belt! (Video)
wendy-williams-hot-topics-bill-cosby
Wendy Williams And Her Guest Panel Discuss The Bill Cosby S*x Scandal! (Video)
bill-cosby-wife-camille-interview
Bill Cosby And Wife Camille Get Caught Off Guard By Reporter Asking About S*xual Assault Allegations! [Video]
three-bill-cosby-accusers-come-forward
Media Circus: 15 Women Accuse Bill Cosby Of Allegedly Drugging And S*xually Assaulting Them! (Videos)
amber-vinson-fiance-Derrick_Markray-pics
Ebola Nurse Amber Vinson And Her Fiancé Derrick Markray Get A Free Engagement Ring!
Holly-Robinson-Peete-bio-wiki
Holly Robinson Peete: 5 Personal Things You Probably Did Not Know (Info)
tamela-jones-inside-look-home-video
Actress Tamela Jones Gives An Inside Tour Of Her California Bachelorette Pad. (Video)
jamie-fox-Quvenzhané_Wallis_-interview
Jamie Foxx Talks About The Real “Star” In His Family, His Sister DeOndra Dixon. (Video)
tamera-mowery-real-hair
Tamera Mowry Housley Shows Off Her Natural Curly Hair! (Video)
alicia-keys-talks-motherhood
Alicia Keys Speaks On Motherhood, Marriage And Blended Families! (Video)
mary-j-blige-performs-right-now
Mary J. Blige Performs ‘Right Now’ On The ‘Ellen Show.’ (Video)
star-jones-talks-diversity
Star Jones Talks Bringing Diversity To The 2014 Workforce Through Her Professional Women Organizations! (Video)
S._Epatha-Merkerson-bio-wiki
S. Epatha Merkerson Talks Spending 16 Years Playing Lieutenant Anita Van Buren on ‘Law And Order.’ (Video)
Monica-Calhoun-3-Personal-Things-You-Probably-Did-Not-Know-pic
Monica Calhoun: 3 Personal Things You Probably Did Not Know
adrienne-bailon-interview-bio-wiki
‘The Real’ Co-host Adrienne Bailon Shuts Down Chris Brown Feud And Talks Also Hosting New Competition Show Called ‘Nail’d It.’ (Video)
jennifer-lopez-talks-new-book-true-love
Jennifer Lopez Talks About Her Love And Fears In New Book ‘True Love.’ (Video)
nick-young-girlfriend-iggy-azalea--1
Iggy Azalea & Nick Young Buy Selena Gomez’s House In Tarzana! (Pics)

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall3

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall1

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

marion-pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall-family-kids-children

Meet Linda Hall, wife of actor Marion “Pooch” Hall. Linda met Marion at UMass Dartmouth and quickly became pregnant with their first daughter. They married following graduation. Linda and Marion have three children, daughters, Djanai and Djaeda and son Djordan.

Linda Hall, a 1997 Psychology graduate, is now a successful real estate agent working in Los Angeles, California.

pooch-hall-wife-linda-hall

Currently, Pooch Hall plays the character of “Derwin Davis” on CW’s popular show “The Game”.

cw-the-game-cast

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

24 Responses to “Actor Pooch Hall’s Wife Linda Hall”

• Passion says:

pooch are one of the most handsome man on earth! your wife is very beautiful and so are your children make sure u stick with them through thick and thin ok because majority of the female out there want u for the way u look and what u got u know they dont want your heart but your wife does and she is strong ok so don’t let anyone come between that goodluck with your success and god bless u and your family!

• jennifer says:

pooch is so sexy too bad hes married

• Mz shonda says:

Hi just wanted to give you a heads up on a job well done. I love you and Tia on the game you make love seem like it could really happen. Congrats on the Family that’s the most important thing. But your are fine good luck on your success.

• Ri Ri says:

Pooch I know Im late but congrats on the fam. Your wife and children are beautiful. Much love to you and fam. Keep up the good work on the Game too, I love that show. All of you are great!!

• Renee' says:

What a beautiful family you have!!! Your wife is too cute….Loving Love

• diva says:

You have a beautiful family. I love the show. Keep up the good work. Your wife is a lucky woman.

• jen says:

Wow people..some of you guys are dumb. Of course he acts like he wants to be with Tia in the show cuz they are freakin married in the show. That just means he’s a good actor. Congrats Pooch to all your fame and success. Love the show!

• Dale says:

For the Record, she is not white. Do your homework before talking out the side of your head!

• ti ti says:

Tia and Pooch seem like they are attracted to each other on the set. But funny how season 4 they seem distant, only kisses on the cheek. I think something is up with that. lol

• UPSET WOMAN says:

she’s white!!!WTF SELLOUT!!

• Neshia says:

DERWIN AND MELANIE ARE CHARACTERS PEOPLE…POOCH HALL IS HAPPY WITH HIS WIFE AND KIDS SO GIVE THEM THAT RESPECT AND STAY OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS!!!!

• BabyGirl says:

He Is So Fucking Sexy Foreal i Would Do It To Him!

• courtney says:

Im Happy that pooch has a family but im still crushin on him hard…lol sorry Linda but he is some good eye candy

• Mz Thornton says:

Awesome actor…wish you much success in your career and in your private life. God bless. I wish you nothing but peace love and success…God Bless!!!!

• Carla says:

Love you Pooch!!! I think it’s awesome that you are married and in the entertaining business. You have a beautiful wife and I wish you nothing but success. From your biggest fan Carla!

• Timberly Wolf says:

Derwin… u iz so handsome 2 me & I wish u was single…so me & u can marry each other & I be your wifey & u be my husband Derwin bayyyy k…since u so handsome 2 me k…I love u Derwin bayyyy!!!;)<3

• kimber says:

HI IM A BIG FAN OF YOUR POOCH AND CURRENTLY SINGLE JUST SO YOU KNOW LOL BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHATS UP WITH YOUR TWITTER

• nisha says:

He’s freaking awesome!!! he is everything in one:fine as hell,down to earth,great charisma,fierce,funny when he wanna be,and overall amazing.

• daphne says:

your acting on the set seems incredibally real with tia especially the wedding episode

• Tara says:

I did’nt know he is was married!!!!!!!!!!!!!That just crushed all my hopes and dreams of being wit him

• Kim says:

OMG I would love to marry him my damn self!! I am so in love with his character, I hope he is like that in real life!!

• Briona says:

How cute but I would have liked if you would have went out wiyh Tia but hay she has a sexy man too so I’m happy for her.

• kiara says:

hey pooch im sorry but on the show you act like you want tia but you have a family anyway you still should be with somebody that you love like tia.

• kiara says:

wat up this kiara i think that pooch hall and tia should go together