Have you ever wondered who is Kloe Kardashian’s personal assistant – best friend in the reality shows, “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” and “Kloe and Lamar?”
Meet Malika Haqq, a beautiful 28-year-old actress, who is well known for her role as Penny in 2005 release of “Sky High.” She also acted in the movie “ATL” with her twin sister Khadijah Haqq.
Haqq has appeared on several episodes of “Keeping Up with The Kardashians” and “Khloé & Lamar.” She was also the lead role on R&B singer Omarion’s video, “Speedin.”
Malika Haqq’s filmography also includes:
* Somebody Help Me 2 (2010)… Jasmine
* 20 Years After (2008)… Dilcy
* Las Vegas (2007)… Mindy Hayes (1 episode)
* School for Scoundrels (2006)… Margaret
* ATL (2006)… Star
* Sky High (2005)… Penny
* The Bernie Mac Show (2005)… Uncredited (1 episode)
* Strong Medicine (2004)… Sanya Valdez (1 episode)
Malika and Kloe have been best friends since childhood. Haqq was once Khloe Kardashian’s personal assistant, but decided to call it quits and just go back to friends.
Peep the video below:
As for dating, Malika has been linked to NBA star Rasual Butler and Kloe’s brother, Rob Kardashian.
Photo Credit: Khloekardashian.celebuzz.com