Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info)

Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info) Marilyn Mosley: 5 Quick Facts You Probably Did Not Know (Info)

Surprise Proposal: News Reporter Shocked By Her Boyfriend’s Live On-Air Proposal. (Video) Surprise Proposal: News Reporter Shocked By Her Boyfriend’s Live On-Air Proposal. (Video)

A few weeks ago, NFL star Michael Vick took his fiancee’ Kijafa Frink and their kids on a nice vacation to Puerto Rico.

The family enjoyed a little fun in the sun while doing a little fishing on a boat. Kijafa showed off her nice bikini body while the kids got a chance to swim and play with the dolphins.

Check out the pictures below:

Photo Credit: Kijafa Frink

Press (Ctrl+ D) To Save To Favorites!

7 Responses to “Michael Vick, Fiancee’ Kijafa Frink And Their Kids Vacation In Puerto Rico. [Photos]”

• Ramses Longstreet says:

Fifth’s can be Don Perrignon!

• Ramses Longstreet says:

Bring Beyounce for wealth seminar over data that i’m societies page being cool ladies and player’s fifth for something Solid Almighty!

• Ramses Longstreet says:

Ethics Society promise to always love myself my people my communities and my nation as a whole!

• Ramses Longstreet says:

Aston Martin Ramses believe’s in the Greatness of my communties not very happy right now!

• Ramses Longstreet says:

Walk and ride because that’s not walk it out that’s Landrover Ramses rides 900cc so do Al Meeche my workers and my wife Una.

• Ramses Longstreet says:

Will good grades in night-school help me out on my transcipt to get to be with my friends thus player or not got credit’s at same school as Bachecloretes in Business just as a eloquent tribe man.

• Ramses Longstreet says:

Richest people great time for tax reduction help brother out thus did i’d didn’t with Attaliah Shabazz come share fruits and labor for a neighbor over being E-2 decendant called Great and talk passion over the traffikker’s same man same plan!